Weekly Fantasy Football Chat (8/2)

Dynasty auction. Should I trade M Andrew’s at $1 M Mack and Ruggs at $1 and the match rights to Jacobs… for the match rights to RIDLEY, David Johnson and Golliday? Match of course means I have rights to match highest bid and can keep.
Thanks

With Darren Waller missing practice/training camp all week so far, would it be crazy to keep McLaurin over him in PPR? No pick attached, just straight keepers. My keepers are due today!

10 team full point ppr keeper league. 1qb, 2rb, 3wr, 1te, 1flex. Keeper lost in round drafted. I have Taylor 3rd, Waller 5th, Ridley 7th, Montgomery 9th and Josh Allen 11th. I also have the 1st pick in the draft. Any help is appreciated

I have C. Carson in a 16 team that we all kept 5 players so the top 80 players are gone need RB DONT like until 2.15,3.01,3.02 the RB I think will be there are
D Harris
AJ Dillion
Z Moss
G. Edwards
I’d like 2 of them with those pick wich 2

0.5 ppr with 1 keeper. Keep JK Dobbins in 6th round or Josh Allen in 11th round in this years draft.

We are allowed two keepers in my league. I have dalvin cook and Alvin kamara. I have a possible trade where I would give away kamara and my 7th overall pick for Nick chubb and the 2nd overall pick. Should I do that?

Does the NFL ruling that games cannot be made up due to COVID and the number of unvaccinated players create a greater importance in drafting backups? A stable QB2? The Tony Pollards of the world? I don’t want to swamp my bench, but I am feeling le nervous already.

Are any Jaguars,or Steelers WR’s fantasy relevant enough for 5-7 round picks??? And if so who would you put more trust in out of those receivers? And the top question is how do I become a Fantasy expert?? :sunglasses::sunglasses:

I pic 12’f in a 12 team snake, standard scoring league league. I’ve kept A Kamara and TE Waller.
Would you go WR at 1.2 and WR at 2.1 and pass on a RB in those two picks. It would in all likely hood be 3’rd tier RB or rookie RB. Where I may be able to secure a WR outside of T Hill,Adams,and Hopkins. I was thinking Chase and Jefferson.

Do you have any advice or different strategy for 16 man league?

12-team PPR. I need to choose my keeper. It’s between Antonio Gibson in the 7th or Justin Jefferson in the 10th. Thanks.

I have a question regarding the mock drafts. I have been practicing several drafting strategies. How well does success or failure correlate with success in the actual draft. In other words If a particular strategy continues to score high marks Can I have confidence this will work in the real draft?

I’m in a 10 team, ppr, keeper league and have to choose three. Tyreek hill in the 2nd, Jonathan Taylor in the 3rd, Allen Robinson in the 6th and Joe Mixon in the Third. What three would you keep?

I’m in a 12 team qb
2 rb 3 wr def k 1 rb/wr 1 wr/te
17 rnds. With this setup do you put more importance on wrbor rb? Ppr

In a 2 QB league… if my draftmates wait on QB should I slam the position and get 2 top 5 guys? Or follow the trend and not miss on RB/WR1s?

I’m debating over keeping Kittle at 3.10 or Dobbins at 5.10. 12 team. Ppr. I keep going back and forth and appreciate any thoughts

Is Zack Moss worth a flex option for a standard league? Or he is better suited for a bench spot?

12 Teams
1QB
2RBs
2WRs
1TE
1RB/WR/TE
K
DST

Who to keep…

10 team. 3 keepers (regular, no round drafted). .5 ppr w distance points. One flex for rb/wr only. Which three to choose from…

Cook
Barkley
Waller
Ekeler
CEH

What is the best pick to pick from in an 18 team league.

I’m in a PPR keeper league. Should I keep Darrell Henderson in the 9th or Aaron Jones in the 2nd?