Weekly Fantasy Football Chat (8/30)

Our fantasy football analysts will be around to answer your burning questions! We have Brendan Tuma set for an AMA Wednesday (9/1) at 1 pm EST and Michael Moore on Thursday (9/2) at 1 pm EST, but there may be others checking in to help answer your questions as well.

You can begin asking your questions now by replying below!

1 Like

Tyler Kroft has apparently won the Jets’ starting TE job. Any thoughts on him? I am thinking about adding him as a third TE in a league that starts 2.

Tony Cole or Latavius Murray as a handcuff? Or neither?

Tony jones Jr is winning that job

Sitting 7th in my draft. Would you go RB or WR

Best draft strategy with the #5 pick in a 10 team half ppr draft tonight?

1 Like

Start two and bench one: Juju-smith, David Montgomery, or James Robinson?

PPR Flex

Golladay or mike Davis

1 Like

Chris Carson, josh jacobs or Gus edwards? Idk who to draft first

I have the same exact question, I’m thinking of going RB, RB because you can get WR 2 talent in later rounds but not RB2 talent

Looking at a 10 team PPR. Can keep Dak in the 7th or Dionte Johnson in the 10th. Who do I go with?

Should I keep Roundtree stashed in my bench or drop him until he becomes fantasy relevant

Any tips for a 10 team 2 QB league draft tonight?

Jaylen Waddle, Trey Sermon, Michael Carter, Devonte Smith. Which two to the practice squad?

I have to drop one final player before being able to stream my defense. The choice is between Antonio Brown and Jaylen Waddle?

Who do you choose to drop and elaborate why. Thanks!

1 Like

7th pick in a 12 team 1/2 PPR. First pick?
A Jones
Chubb
Taylor
Euler
Barkley

Davis all day guaranteed volume and golladay still battling injury and wasn’t clicking with Daniel Jones even before that

1 Like

It’s tough decision. I think honestly though WR is gonna be my choice. I know all top 5 RB’s are going first picks in my league

12 team Standard chark, Myers, Corey, waddle,Parker can only keep 1

Dynasty trade question… Being offered Joe Mixon and Robert Woods OR Tyler Lockett plus a 2022 2nd round pick for Antonio Gibson and Parris Campbell. Would you take it?