Weekly Fantasy Football Chat (8/16)

Our fantasy football analysts will be around to answer your burning questions! We have Jared Lese set for an AMA Monday (8/16) at noon EST and Adam Koffler on Wednesday (8/18) at 2 pm EST, but there may be others checking in to help answer your questions as well.

You can begin asking your questions now by replying below!

4 Likes

Lamar or Kyler in a 12 person PPR league?

2 Likes

Switching from a snake 1 man keeper to a auction 1 man keeper. Best way to go about giving values to keepers for this draft and going forward?

I’d go Lamar but it’s really close. You can follow the draft board

You’re in the first round and due to keepers you’re presented with Aaron Jones, Saquon, Zeke, Davante, Tyreek. You have Keenan Allen and Mclaurin as keepers. Who do you take?

Buy/sell, are we ready to buy in on later drafted rookies like Gainwell and Roundtree? Worth drafting one of them late in a 12 team full PPR league as a flyer??

Do you think Amon-Ra (St. Brown) is a good fantasy option or just a good sun god?

At pick 6, would you take Zeke/Saquon or Adam? PPR.

Who are the breakout RB after round 1 for a std league.

Kamara or Henry with 3rd pick, full ppr. Thanks!

Have 2nd pick in half ppr 10 team…

For first pick Cook or Henry and then what combo of WR and RB/WR do you take with pick 2 and 3?

Who are the best players to draft mid to last rounds?

I’m in a 14 team PPR league with pick 4. Who would you suggest and what would your follow up most desirable position be for the second round? Thanks!

8 team 2 keeper ppr, keep tyreek hill and AJ brown, or Waller?

Should I trade Gibson for Etienne and Mayfield? Half-PPR Dynasty, my only startable QB right now is Rodgers (also have Trask and Mond), my other RBs are Cook, Sermon, Gainwell, Gallman and Patterson. Thanks!

1/2 point Keeper league. Should I trade Aaron Jones a 2nd round keeper to move up from the 6th round to the 3rd…my keepers are solidified

Hi keeper question. 10 team 1/2 PPR 2 flex league.
Keeping kittle for a 13th rounder.
My other options are JTaylor for a 3rd (27 overall), Ridley for a 4th (34) Metcalf for a 5th (47) JRobinson for a 16th
I prefer Ridley to metcalf but the price is higher so tough. And Taylor seems a decent value option also so any advice please thanks

Should I trade cook and Jones for Adams and Barkley?

Pick 2 to keep, PPR Dynasty

T Boyd
B Cooks
M Pittman
D Goedert

How does your draft strategy change in a 16 team league? I imagine RBs become even more valuable due to scarcity (at least 32 will need to be rostered)