Weekly Fantasy Football Chat (9/27)

Our fantasy football analysts will be around to answer your burning questions! We have Aaron Pags set for an AMA Wednesday (9/29) at noon EST, but there may be others checking in to help answer your questions as well.

You can begin asking your questions now by replying below!

Thoughts on Demetric Felton of the Browns? Even though he is a bench player, and kind of small, he is also incredibly fast with great moves.

Having Defense streaming concerns. Do I pickup Bengals that are taking on the Jags? Kinda suspect a higher scoring game. Or do I take a flier on Washington or Indy to bounce back? Ps I’m a Colts fan and I think they can shut down the familiar Brissett. Thoughts?

These shifty players end up being more gamescript/big-play dependent than you’d like from fantasy assets. The Browns do not have a clear target tree, but OBJ is at the top. Interesting stash, but difficult to put in a weekly lineup.

1 Like

0-3 in my league. Need help on making trades. It’s a 2-qb league and half ppr. Here’s my team. Please help.

Of those choices I have WFT ranked highest this week. ATLs offense is a wreck. The Giants held them in check last week. I’d lean Washington. Good luck! Streaming is fun, yet infuriating.

1 Like

Sorry here’s my entire team.

Tannehill or Carr? Superflex with Prescott starting.

Haha can be very infuriating but thank you for the insight and quick reply! Go WFT!

1 Like

I’d lean Carr personally. AJ brown and Julio expected to miss time.

First glance, it appears you waited on QB in the draft. While QBs score a lot of points, the elite ones really give you an advantage in 2QB leagues. I would offer Allen or Lamb with Lawrence for a Top 10 QB and WR2. Something like Tom Brady and Deebo Samuel. Look for teams with 3 good QBs who are in need of a top WR. Hope that helped. Next year prioritize a top QB early.

Should I bench Robert Woods, Gibson and Jonathan Taylor? My 3 first picks have been busts!

I am riding with Carr until the wheels fall off. Let’s hope it’s not this week!

1 Like

No. You have to stay the course. Of those three, Taylor worries me the most. Indy doesn’t appear to believe in him as much as fantasy players do. I feel your pain.

1 Like

Thanks for your previous reply. Emmanuel Sanders or Marvin Jones for this week?

1 Like

Jones has out-targeted Sanders 27-19 thru 3 weeks. I like both players going forward, but the increased volume makes me lean Jones.

1 Like

How soon do you think Rashod Bateman will make a fantasy impact on 12-team leagues?

Need a WR3 PPR and TE streamer: J Meyers, C. Davis, Renfrow? Tonyan, Shultz, Conklin, Gesiki? Thx!

Not this week. The Ravens have a bye in Week 8, so that gives him 3 weeks to show us if he will be reliable for the fantasy stretch run. He’s a stash in 12 team or deeper leagues for now

1 Like

Gesicki is the TE i like the most of that group. He’s a WR playing TE, and his usage is tremendous. It is between Meyers and Davis for me. Very close this week, but the edge goes to the Jets because they have an easier matchup against a porous TEN DEF.