Weekly Fantasy Football Chat (9/27)

I don’t hate the roster. Your QBs are a big concern. I would be trying to trade one of my top WRs for a QB in the Top 10-12. You are chasing those QB points every week.

Dak or Jalen Hurts? ECR has pointed to Dak every week but Jalen keeps outscoring him. Technically Dak has been having better football games but Hurts piles up points in a hurry.

Flip a coin? Seriously tho, the truth is they are both Top 10 plays every week. So, if you are in a league where you can only start 1 of them…it is time to explore a trade. Find a way to upgrade your RBs or WRs. Trading is tricky but you have the power. Search out the team who has been burned by their QB, and make a straight up offer for a WR2 or RB2 on their team. This will eliminate trying to pick one of them and make your roster deeper and better.

2 Likes

Who should I flex Should I Start Courtland Sutton, Brandin Cooks or Chuba Hubbard also have you heard any news on dalvin cook

Flip a coin? Seriously tho, the truth is they are both Top 10 plays every week. So, if you are in a league where you can only start 1 of them…it is time to explore a trade. Find a way to upgrade your RBs or WRs. Trading is tricky but you have the power. Search out the team who has been burned by their QB, and make a straight up offer for a WR2 or RB2 on their team. This will eliminate trying to pick one of them and make your roster deeper and better.

Should I start Courtland Sutton or Brandin Cooks this week

definitely, it’s a 1 QB/14 team league league and I’ve put Dak out there for trade feelers, but the teams who have needed QB have picked up stopgaps like Cousins and Carr. Ideally I can upgrade at RB somewhere - here’s my roster:

Cook is still a big question for this week until we see him practice. While Hubbard was the hot pickup, that doesn’t mean Carolina will plug him into CMC volume. Do not fall into that trap. Cooks start is too good to ignore. He’s going to get way too many throws to bench. I might be lowest on Hubbard and highest on Cooks. So take that for what you will.

1 Like

PPR need 3 of these guys ROS: Kupp/Keenan/Jefferson/Lockett

Trying to trade the odd guy out for an RB upgrade! Leaning Lockett…

Yes. Go get an RB. That is your position of most need.

Thanks exactly how I felt about Hubbard

1 Like

In these situations, I want to get the most in return. All 4 of these players have weekly Top 10 upside. Kupp has been the best, so I would be shopping him. Go get a big time RB for Kupps fast start.

PPR Flex, Corey Davis or Claypool or D Henderson? thanks in advance

Great point! So you think he’s worth like a ~Zeke straight up?

1 Like

For me it is Claypool. I am trying to win the FLEX each week and he gives you the most upside. Disregard all the Big Ben is done talk. Claypool is raking in the Air Yards. Big game incoming.

1 Like

exactly. someone like that is the perfect trade partner

thank you! lets get a W!

Awesome thanks! And last thing - Jonnu was my TE so I just dropped him… would you rather play the waiver game for TE or shop one of those WRs for a top tier TE (rather than an RB)?

Stephon diggs , cooper kupp, Antonio brown, Brandin cooks, Courtland Sutton looking for a rb2 who has the best value for a trade

I agree. Thank you! I really appreciate the help!