Weekly Fantasy Football Chat (8/23)

How high should I draft Gibson in the top 5?

Yes, for sure. Iā€™d drop his value down to about a fifth-sixth round pick. (RB24)

I have Tannehill currently. In a standard league with only 4 bench spots, should I add Justin fields? Thanks

Awesome and if Barkley happens to fall to pick 8 like your mock draft suggests is he worth it over Aaron Jones or do I go with the recommended at Jones? His injury does scare me a bit

I have Zeke and Trey Sermon. Would you trade them for Alvin Kamara and Antonio Brown?

I have no problem taking him in top 5 myself.

My question has to do with drafting defense and the timing of when you should do it. Most of the strategies Iā€™ve seen suggest you draft a DST in the last couple of rounds. To me since you roster a defense every week I would think you want to do it earlier sometime around the 11 or 12th round to get one of the top defenses. To me having a good defense where youā€™re scoring 10+ points or more every week is better than having a 5th tier bench player not scoring your points every week but keeping him in case of an injury or bye week. Couple of years ago I had New England and I was scoring 15+ points every week. Could you please give me your thoughts about drafting a defense earlier and how that might impact your overall strength of your fantasy team.

13-Team PPR. Round 2-3 help needed. Thinking of Mahomes in R2, then Montgomery in R3. Good move? Typically go RB-RB-3WR, but with 13-Team in a 6pt PassTD league, should I get QB higher than normal?

I am picking Iā€™m the 12th spot in a 12 team standard league. Do I take Gibson or Mixon? assuming that JT and Jones are gone.

I like him alot. I just donā€™t think he will be there for me in the 2nd rd of a 12 team league

Gibson top 5 in 1st rd? Or top 5 rbs?

12 team Keeper, swift(2) Conner(14) Mike Davis (16)? Picking at 1.2 other two keepers are Gibson and AJ Brown, Tyreek hill at 1.2 or just best value at RB (Barkley/Henry)? 3WR/2RB/ 0 Flex spots .5ppr

I have no problem with that and Iā€™ve done it myself. Round 11-12 is fine. I donā€™t think it hurts your roster much at all as youā€™re pretty much looking at bye week-type players there.

How do you feel about a Dalvin Cook and Justin Jefferson combo?

Iā€™m 2nd pick in a 12 team half ppr league and through most mock drafts I end up with either AJ Brown or Jefferson in the second roundā€¦ Iā€™ve also thought about reaching for Chris Carson as my RB2ā€¦ what are your thoughts?

Thank you!

In a 10 team league where multiple teams have 2 QBs, my only QB is Lawrence. Should I spend my last bench spot on a high-upside WR/RB like Callaway, or should I also get a 2nd QB?

Playoff matchupos tougj for Minny. Rams, bears and at GB

Iā€™ve seen Gibby drafted as high as pick 7 in the first round. I have no problem with that. I personally would take him over Barkley. I donā€™t like Saquonā€™s injury and I think the Giants are going to stink this year.

12 team .5 ppr. 12th spot. Do you go Rb Wr for 12 and 13 or Rb rbā€¦ could do wr wr as well

I agree. 100% I am also a WFT fan!

1 Like

I just drafted Cook - Jefferson - Dobbins in one of my leagues and Iā€™m happy with it. If youā€™re uncomfortable with that, Iā€™d rather you take AJ Brown there.

1 Like