Weekly Fantasy Football Chat (8/23)

I really like Corey Davis this year. I think he’ll end up as a WR2 in the 15-24 range.

What rb tier is James Robinson in now- Would you draft over dobbins, swift, etc.

10 team PPR league 8th pick:

Smarter to go RB Rd 1 and 2 or mix it with RB/WR/TE rdns 1/2/3

Thank you!

14 team ppr 2rb 3wr 1te which position should I pay most of my attention to in the early rounds?

What we would be best strategy drafting in a ppr league from the 10th spot of a 12 person league

I’m in a league with a unique roster spot. We have a rookie only flex spot (rb/wr/te). Where would you consider taking N.Harris?

12 team PPR w/2 keepers

I never draft a kicker. I just pick one up before the season starts but I have to decide who to drop. Standard scoring… J. Williams Z.Moss. or M.Calloway

Diontae Johnson or Deebo Samuel wk 1 flex??? 0.5 PPR

12 team .5 ppr 12th position… what positions do you draft at 12 and 13. And if available who do you take

Ok auction league where u can sign players to 1,2 or 3 year contract. I have J Allen at $1 Diggs at $9 , KAmara at $45 and matching rights to Ridley. $200 , 10 man league ppr start 3 wr and flex . Ok question: AM I crazy to be nervous about Allen and Diggs this year? I’m actually considering a trade to guy for Herbert( $2) Metcalf ($5) and Dionte Johnson ($2) for those 2… Should I quiet the noise and hold or make this trade…anyone else have feelings about down year for those 2? Draft a week away… ty

Should I trade Juju for Sutton in a Dynasty league?

Zek or Ekeler in first rd pick in PPR.

Keenan Allen a j brown or Jefferson in a ppr league. 6-12 pts for tds depending on distance and 1 pt for every 10 yds rushing and receiving

You can go RB-RB, but I’ve found this year that I’m liking my drafts more by going RB-WR-RB. I’ started one draft with Cook - Jefferson - Dobbins, for example.

Jones, Ekeler or Saquon ppr?

Does Darrell Henderson take a hit with the Sony Michel trade? And if so how much value does he lose

I say yes. I’m a big Sutton fan and I don’t think Denver will have Bridgewater as a QB for long.

Half PPR week 1 Antonio Brown or Deebo Samuel?

12 man standard. Snake

I’ve got 1st pick. I’m obviously picking CMC. I was thinking for 2nd and 3rd pick grabbing Waller and Kittle since I can use the other as flex option and the TE position falls so dramatically after them. I can always use them to trade for a better RB later in the year.

Thoughts?

Keeper question: 12 team Full PPR - 3 WR slots, must keep only 1 rookie & 1 vet outside of the first two rounds from last year.

Players I am thinking of keeping:
Rookie:
James Robinson - 10th Round
or
Chase Claypool - 14th Round

Vet:
Kyler Murray - 4th Round
or
Dallas Goedert - 13th Round
or
Antonio Brown - 13th Round

After a few mock drafts WR and TE seems to be thin, with some teams keeping players such as: Ridley, Jefferson, Diggs, Waller, Hockenson, Logan Thomas, Lockett, CeeDee, Metcalf, Woods, Keenan Allen.

I realize if I keep Murray I miss out on some higher tier RB and WR.

Thank you!