Weekly Fantasy Football Chat (8/23)

Gibson or Mixon for RB 1, 12 team standard league, I’m picking 12th.

Wentz and Nelson are on track to return week one. If they stay healthy, Hilton or Pittman jr. Will have a bigger year?

Not an expert but keeping Gibson seems like the obvious answer to me.

10-team ppr superflex (4pts passing td) keeper, must start a rookie in the flex. Have the 6th pick. Set at WR & TE I’m keeping (Brown, Jefferson, Waller all late rounds). Mocks generally have most of these guys available: Lamar Jackson, Najee, Henry, Elliott, Kamara, Lawrence, Barkley. Because of who is being kept, the best 2nd round QB remaining when it comes back to me will be Burrow (although two of Lance, Fields, Jones, and Z. Wilson will likely still be there). How should I start RDs 1 and 2? Middle of the round seems like a dead zone. Basically I’m going to have to go with a third tier or lower QB, RB, or Rookie.

From that spot I’d go RB-RB as that position dries up quickly and the WR spot is deep this year. From the 12 pick, you need at least one RB there.

On a side note. I have the draft asdistant sync and when i do a yahoo mock draft it does not give me the pick insight tab bit when i do q mock draft on Fantasy pro site it does. Can it be availble when i do my yahoo draft? It is a huge helper. Please advise :slight_smile:

Pittman will for sure.

1 Like

Given the eitenne out when do you guys feel shenault is a good round for a pick up with him I don’t want to reach but I also really want him as I think his opportunities just opened up for more? Or am I over thinking him haha.

Thank you!

Pittman for sure? Wow that is confident.

1 Like

Better question is will Campbell have a better year or Pittman?

2 Likes

If both were to win their starting jobs, who’d you rather have: Justin Fields, Trey Lance, or Trevor Lawrence?

Hilton is on the backend of his career. Pittman is young and much larger target who can pull down the 50/50 pass. Hilton will be 2nd option this year at best

3 Likes

Etienne’s injury helps Shenault for sure. I think they use him as the H back now. (Think Curtis Samuel last year). I’d say 6th-7th round.

1 Like

I’m curious to see what Hilton does with wentz. I think rivers may have hurt him last year.

Who do I pick at 12th spot in 12 Team Standard league, redraft? It’s a back to back spot so, do I take an elite wr, then take an rb? Which RB should I take in that spot?

For redraft, Lawrence - Fields - Lance.

How how should Ekeler be drafted?

If that’s Jamaal Williams, I’d probably drop him. But keep your eye on D’Andre Swift’s injury as Williams could become the RB1 there. If that’s the case, then drop Calloway.

Personally, I wouldn’t take Ekeler before the second round. He’s like RB12 for me behind backs like Chubb, Gibson and Harris but before CEH.

Who is your top 3 defense choices this year. I personally feel like Miami is higher then they say but I am also bias as a dolphins fan