Weekly Fantasy Football Chat (7/26)

I like Montgomery for 6th round pick

Boyd for a 2022 1st round pick should be vetoed imho. Heā€™s the WR3 on the Bengals.

I wouldnā€™t take Kittle or Waller with the 12th or 13th overall picks. If you want kelce and heā€™s there grab him, but Iā€™d go pair with a RB in the Chubb/Gibson/Mixon range or another higher RB if they fall to you.

Trautman maybe but not Trequan Smith.

CEH may well put up RB1 numbers this year. Iā€™m comfortable with Dobbins as a FLEX w/ RB2 upside

9th pick in a 10 STD team mock I had a choice between Aaron Jones or Hill. Who would you have gone with?

Iā€™m in a 3 WR (no kicker) league, 12 team 1/2 PPR. Is the strategy going to change much with the extra WR from the normal?
Iā€™m #1 pick and still thinking CMC is obvious and go from there?

Why isnā€™t Cris Carson getting more buzz? To me his floor is very high and he does have some reception upside. Perception is Pete Carroll wants to run the ball more and it doesnā€™t seem like Carsonā€™s backup is somebody that will take away a lot of touches or even red zone touches.

Iā€™m in a 3 keeper 10 team 2 flx PPR league. My keepers are davante Adams round one, Calvin Ridley round 3, and aaron Jones round 6. Majority of the league is keeping their stud RBs so when I pick at the 2.01 turn itā€™s Ekeler, Taylor, mixon, and Harris for RB and Hopkins and DK for WR. Iā€™ve been favoring bolstering my first FLX spot with Hopkins or Metcalf just wondering what your take on it is. Thanks!

I have been targeting him relentlessly in round 4

In a keeper league where I have Saquon Barkley, Nick Chubb, George Kittle and Josh Allen. Have simply been planning to keep Barkley and Chubb, but the Barkley slow approach has me concerned. Would it be insane to keep Chubb and Allen?

12 team league, non ppr: pick two to keep with 5th overall pick:

Tannehill for a 15th rd pick
Ridley for a 3rd round pick
Robby Anderson for 12th round pick

I could also keep Derrick Henry for 5th overall pick but he would be my only keeper then.

Who would you prefer in a PPR format. Josh Jacobs, Myles Gaskin, or Darrell Henderson? Itā€™s a PPR keeper league, I already have CMC at running back.

At 12 teams 6 keepers who should I keep David Montgomery D Hopkins Amari Cooper Miles Gaskin Zack moss Julio Jones Tony Pollard Robbie Anderson

In a dynasty start up (ppr), mock drafts have my rb2 options looking like Gibson, CEH, and Mixon. If thatā€™s the case, which order are you ranking them ?

Keeper league can only keep one of each position, which receiver should I keep? A.J. Brown, or Terry McLauren?
Half point ppr scoring

For me, Iā€™m taking the top quarterback and top tight end in fantasy at a minimum. From there, I personally lean JT as the Barkley injury makes him iffy to start the year. I like Ridley but think you can get other receivers in the draft.

1 Like

12 team full ppr. Pick two keepers for first two rounds. D. Adams, Diggs, or J. Taylor?

For most running back questions I go by the offense. So for me, itā€™s CEH, Mixon and Gibson. All young and in CEHā€™s case in the number one offense already.

1 Like

Iā€™m dropping Moss and Pollard. Both are good but I worry about their workload of lack thereof.