Weekly Fantasy Football Chat (7/26)

Give me Jacobs. I don’t think Drake will eat into his stuff as much as some think. And I feel like Gaskin or Henderson could lose their job at any moment.

1 Like

I actually might go with Henry in this case. The only player worth considering at their draft compensation is Ridley. It’s a great deal! But Henry is also a value, albeit slight, at five overall.

Is it worth stacking defences with kickers? Thinking that if the defence allows a lot of points there’s more chance that the offence will also score a lot of points.

Between explosive/undersized Javian Hawkins and rarely used but formidable Qadree Ollison - who do you expect will emerge as Mike Davis’ #2 in Atlanta and are they worthy of a handcuff stash in deep PPR leagues over Nyheim Hines competing with Taylor and Mack?

(I have Najee, Carson, Mixon, Moss, Carter and Henderson already and on IR I have Cohen, Wilson Jr, Gus Edward’s, R Stevenson)

I say this without knowing your league settings or scoring but it doesn’t sound crazy. I get the concern about Barkley and think Chubb is a top-five back. It’s clear Allen is special although I might sub in Kittle instead.

14 Team Standard scoring league.

Bleh. With a gun to my head I’d go Ollison but I wouldn’t be surprised if like Frank Gore magically shows up there in August.

12-team PPR scoring league

Give me Taylor and a freshly motivated Adams.

1 Like

2 part question. 14 Man ppr Keeper league. I can keep Mahomes for a 1st.(5th overall), Kupp for 4.14, or Clayppol for 7.1? 2nd question, Like I said I have pick 5 overall. Where should I go with the pick? All the big boys are going to be gone. The RBs that will be available are Saquan, Chubb, Aaron Jones, Swift and maybe Zeke, but 2 cowboys fans are ahead of me. TE Kelsey, and WR D-Hop. Who would you pick?

What’s your opinion on third round reversal? Seems to be more of a balance in bigger leagues, say 14+

I think I know the answer but if it’s a six-point passing touchdown league, I go Mahomes. Assuming it’s not (most aren’t), I don’t know that I’d keep any of those guys. As far as backs go, I’d go Chubb if those are my options.

I understand the sentiment but I’m old school and like the traditional snake draft. In my experience, a higher pick doesn’t necessarily translate to better team. There’s injuries, there’s busts. And it still comes down to good old fashioned drafting.

Thanks man, and yes, it is a 6pt passing league.

Oh hell. Mahomes all day for me in that case.

1 Like

How would you rank DJ Moore, Adam Thielen, and Diontae Johnson in PPR?

Exactly as you got it there. Moore is the 1 on his offense. Thielen is a nice complement to Jefferson and who knows in Pittsburgh anymore.

1 Like

I don’t know that I’d go that rich for Hopkins. He’s very good and if you’re one receiver away, I’d consider it. But sounds like you got a solid team already.

Probably still lean Brown there. That offense is top notch and there are plenty of targets unaccounted for that Julio can snatch up without cutting into Browns’.

I might actually target Ekeler there. Your receivers are top-notch already and I really believe Ekeler can get back to top-five status in PPR scoring.