Weekly Fantasy Baseball Chat (5/24)

Our fantasy baseball analysts will be around to answer your burning questions! We have Dan Harris set for an AMA Thursday at 12pm EST, but there may be others checking in to help answer your questions as well.

You can begin asking your questions now by replying below!

1 Like

Ryan weathers a good stream option for today?

Do you think we see Wander in the next couple of weeks? Walls doesn’t seem to be much of a roadblock. Projections for him once a he’s up?

Hi Dan. I’m enjoying the Adolis Garcia thrill ride and am wondering if he’s the Rangers new Nelson Cruz and to hold onto him or if this is a good time to trade him. If you think it’s the later, what would be fair value?

2 Likes

Pete Alonso has been on my bench/IL for a while now. I haven’t been impressed this season but my impatience has also gotten me into trouble before. I already have Olson and Swanson taking up 1B and IF as well as Ohtani in my UTIL. Shallow 12 team h2h. Is he worth keeping or trading?

Any of NAnderson, Merryweather, Ownings, Votto worth a stash in redraft points? I got 2 open IR spots.

Maeda just got dropped in my 12 team 50 player dynasty league. Stacked at pitching but can never have enough arms. $700ish left of a $1000 budget- how much should I drop on him?

Would you drop any of these injured starters: Maeda, Walker, Kluber, McCullers, Carrasco?

Adolis Garcia straight Across for Jon Means?

Do you see Brandon Lowe as an interesting “Buy Low” candidate? He has 9HR but only hitting around .200.

1 Like

What’s your take on Madrigal? Is he worth keeping over A. Frazier, Wang, Polanco, Hiura, Josh Rojas, McKinstry?

Who should I offer up for trade right now ; Matz, Stroman, Lopez or Gausman? I have Burnes, Gilbert and deGrom as well. 14 team H2H categories

Drop or keep Jeff McNeil?

1 Like

Hey Dan, love the shows and advice! 10 team pts league, so often pickups on waivers due to shallow league. Debating picking up Josh Bell for some needed waiver bat help, do you think in that shallow environment he’s worth dropping Sano, Kelenic or Kaprielian?

I was Freeman & Glasnow for deGrom in a 10 team head to head categories league, what do you think?

What do I do with Yelich? I am in second place in my 14 team H2H Cat league. He clearly isn’t right and the rest days are getting to be a bit bothersome. Is it a wait and see approached because of my standings? Or do I sell for whatever I can get? I want to believe they’re taking it easy for right now since he just came off the injury but I can’t convince myself completely. Thoughts?

1 Like

whats up with Gore? i hear hes not progressing well and his stock is falling. ive held him in 2 dynasties for 3 years now; waiting… hold, or cut bait?

What’s your latest take on Lamet? See what happens on Friday or move on and get someone like Ray, Paddack, Hill, or German?

Against the Brewers? YOU would be a good streaming option today, man. I don’t expect him to go much past 5 but he should do well when he’s in there!

Ugh, I know a lot about a lot of things. And I know a little about a lot of things. And I know zero about what in the world the Rays plan to do. For my own personal leagues, I’m thinking late June or early July, and I think he can be an impact bat right out of the gate. Someone like a Michael Brantley or Alex Verdugo with more power.