Weekly Fantasy Baseball Chat (5/17)

Our fantasy baseball analysts will be around to answer your burning questions! We have Mario Mergola set for an AMA Wednesday at 1 pm EST, but there may be others checking in to help answer your questions as well.

You can begin asking your questions now by replying below!

in your opinion, when is Wander Franco getting the call?

2 Likes

In a H2H points league, would you rather have Lourdes Gurriel or Willie Calhoun rest of season?

I picked up Wander Franco. Should I hold on to him or drop him for Eugino Suarez or Gavin Lux?

Nelson Cruz & Aroldis for DJ Lemahieu & Giolito. Who wins

My OF is: KYLE TUCKER, MICHAEL BRANTLEY, AARON JUDGE. EDDIE ROSARIO AND MYKE YASTRZEMSKI

I have Kirilloff in the IL but he’lo return soon… so should I drop him and grab Franco or what should I do?

Standard H2H ESPN league

Help! Lost trout, seager, Duffy’s, Strasbourg, and lazardo! Need some offense, do I drop Duffy or lezardo for a bat?

I would drop Luzardo

Is Contreras with picking up and dropping Gary Sanchez?

Is Carson Kelly coming back any time soon? Or should I just move on and drop him?

In a 10 team h2h points league with quality starts, would you give up Jose Ramirez and Jesse Winker for Gerrit Cole? Thanks!

I have Trout in a 10 team keeper league. Was offered Altuve/S Marte and Darvish for Trout, Hoskins and Z Plesac. If I did it, my keepers for next year would be T Turner, J Ramirez, DeGrom and either Scherzer or Darvish. Should I do it?

Recommend holding onto Huascar Ynoa in a 10 team/ 2 IL position league?

Alright peeps, let’s get this started!

Managing SPs: Outlook on deGrom and Bumgarner? I also have I. Anderson, Meada, Civale, Scherzer. Do I need to make a move? Some available pitchers are DeSclafani, Manaea, Bassitt, and Ryu. Or do I make a big trade?

In a 12 team mixed 5x5 league. I am looking to trade Anthony rendon for a pitcher. What are a some pitchers I should be able to get for him?

Let’s start with the elephant in the room…

Here’s how you should always view top prospects:

Gaining another year of control before FA = Mid-April
Gaining another year of arbitration for Super 2 = Early June

Basically, Franco was never going to meet that mid-April deadline so the next possibility is early-June. In an honest moment, I don’t see that happening. I think September is more realistic, but that does not mean I would drop him. If you have the spot, stash him.

In a 12 team mixed 5x5 keeper league I have Trevor Rogers. I can keep him in the 20th rd next year or is it time to sell high on him?

I just answered with a little more depth regarding Franco overall, but specifically to you… I’d hold him for as long as possible.

1 Like