Weekly Fantasy Baseball Chat (5/17)

Same story as always with Gary Sanchez… can you stomach the BA for the potential HR? If yes, you hold onto him. If no (if your team cannot afford a drop in BA), then move on.

My bullpen fell apart when Alex Colome imploded and I’m desperately looking for more saves. Who is more likely to become a lead dog in the committee pound, Hansel Robles, Michael Fulmer or Tyler Chatwood? Anyone else who could be available I should be eyeing?

Yikes, that is a tough week for you with Trout and Seager.

The answer, today, is Luzardo, but that’s because Duffy’s time on the IL is currently unknown. If you can hold out and wait to see how long he’ll be gone, that might flip the answer to dropping Duffy and keeping Luzardo (who is starting a rehab assignment).

I’m seeing a lot more love for Robles, so he’s probably the first target. Tyler Rogers and Michael Fulmer (as you said) are both good adds, as well.

I would be the one dealing Robert and you are correct in-season cash does not matter.

Yeah my IL is insane but just means things are going to get better!

I think I’ll ask for a keeper year in return since I already gave Robert the contract for the guy to use, but you’re probably right about making the deal and finding another Robert down the road.

1 Like

Have to hold onto Kiriloff because he’s returning and was tearing the cover off the ball before he got hurt. Between that group, I do think Yastrzemski is expendable (he’s batting .226).

I’m super conservative when it comes to trades (I never want to fleece anyone, but I also want to make sure all of my ducks are in a row). Getting Freeman and JDM now and knowing you don’t even have to decide how to handle their contracts is a big win in my mind.

I think I’ve gone through all of these, but let me know if I missed a question and I’ll get to it. Otherwise, we still have some time for a few more, so feel free to keep asking!

I’ve scrolled through again, and I do think I’ve gotten to everyone. I’ll stick around, but if anyone has any questions in the future, you can always find me on Twitter at MarioMergola

1 Like

Is there an in season site that tracks the ongoing earned value of players for a standard 12 team, $260 roto league for AL, NL or combined?