Mike Tagliere Fantasy Football AMA

TD only league, I can only keep one of the following:

Josh Allen
Aaron Rodgers
Derrick Henry
Tyreek Hill
Deandre Hopkins

1 Like

hi tags - this is my dynasty roster. i think i need help at QB & TE. would you move jacobs based on drakeā€™s presence & the o-line for help at either of those 2 positions?

QB - Kyler Murray, Matt Ryan, Carson Wentz
RB - Saquon Barkely, Josh Jacobs, JK Dobbins, Cam Akers, James Conner, Gus Edwards
WR - AJ Brown, Calvin Ridley, Allen Robinson, Tee Higgins, Tyler Boyd, DJ Chark, Laviska Shenault, Jalen Reagor
TE - Mike Gesicki, Hayden Hurst, Cole Kmet

10 team superflex league & I have 1.03, 2.02, 2.09 in the draft. I know Lawrence & Pitts are going 1-2.

@MikeTagliere Good pointsā€¦I think you convinced me. Surprisingly, Thomas is actually a little older than Robinson (I know, right?), but they are basically the same age.

Hey, if you were a HOT DOG, and you were starving, would you eat yourself?

2 Likes

Sup Tags! Couple questions for ya:

What do you think of Boyd now that he might be a full time slot for CIN?

Do you see J. Chase or D. Smith being more value than Laviska S. this year?

For a win now team, I have Mike Davis as an RB3 (not great) Is it worth trading him to get some 2021 picks or ride it out for the season production and get nothing after the 2021 season it seems like.

Also, Julio trade value. What do you think heā€™s worth now on ATL vs after a potential trade?

Thanks bro!

Keep up the good work :muscle:

-Nick

I think Iā€™m going to go with Odell Beckham, just because of how far heā€™s falling in drafts. Has he been a bust the last few years? Sure. But thatā€™s because he was a pick in the first three rounds. Youā€™re now able to get one of the best receivers in the game as the 26th receiver off the board? Yes, please. D.J. Moore is also a screaming value. I legit had no idea he was falling into the mid-20ā€™s until you asked this question, so heā€™s going to be on a lot of my rosters if that holds. As for running back, Mike Davis is one of the best values in the middle rounds, provided the Falcons donā€™t sign a big-name free agent.

1 Like

Thank you, Jared. Really appreciate that. Iā€™m not too concerned about it, as red zone touches in general can be very volatile (receiver or running back). When Jared Goff is the quarterback, it allows the opponent to zero in on the run game, and though part of it is certainly on Akers, Sean McVay proved heā€™s not worried, as they didnā€™t add anyone of significance. Heā€™s someone whoā€™s locked into the low-end RB1 conversation with upside to finish top-six.

Hi Tags , Greets from Germany to my Fantasy Jesus , i m following in true faith ! I own in a HalfPPR Superflex Dynasty 10 Team League the 1.03 AND 1,07 Picks .**Please rank the following possible Options for me available at this spot with ya holy expertise :** QB Lance, Fields , Wilson, RB Harris, RB Etienne, TE Pitts , WR Chase ( i got QB Tannehill, QB D.Jones QB C.Wentz -RBs Swift , M.Sanders, CEH, C.Carson, M.Gaskin-TE M.Andrews-WR ARob, Dionte Johnson, R.Woods) Thanks Mike !

@MikeTagliere Right on. I never thought to use it in that way. Great referenceā€¦ now even better. We definitely appreciate all the work you put into it updating every monthā€¦ along with everything else you do. :+1:

Ha, thanks Badger! Here are my top-12 SuperFlex rankings:

1. Trevor Lawrence
  2. Najee Harris
  3. Jaā€™Marr Chase
  4. Trey Lance
  5. Justin Fields
  6. Travis Etienne
  7. Kyle Pitts
  8. Zach Wilson
  9. Devonta Smith
  10. Jaylen Waddle
  11. Javonte Williams
  12. Rashod Bateman

I wouldnā€™t be opposed to you trading away Daniel Jones right now while his perceived value is high. Heā€™s someone Iā€™d worry about as a long-term solution. Your team is stacked, but adding a legit No. 1 receiver like Chase would probably be good. If you do trade Jones, look to take the best available quarterback at No. 7.

1 Like

Thanks Tags! Always awesome
Getting to chat with you. Keep
Up the great work!

1 Like

Who wins a trade in full PPR?

1qb, 3wr, 2rb, 1te, 1flex 12 team 16 roster spots

Team A: Michael Thomas, 3.04, 2022 2nd
Team B: Courtland Sutton, 1.02, 2022 4th

Thanks!! Love listening to your podcasts!!

Do not trade Henry for the seventh pick. Thatā€™s a low-ball offer. Your league is pretty deep as far as starters go, and that 2TE thing makes Pitts seem like the right call with your current roster. The only other player Iā€™d consider for you is Chase. At the No. 13 spot, youā€™re likely going to get a solid receiver there, which is something you need depth-wise. I believe that team is deep enough to be a contender right now.

There are a lot of different ways to try and pry him away, but our Dynasty Trade Value Chart (May Edition) should help you figure out what to offer.

I wouldnā€™t be too worried about it yet, as Kelce has shown no signs of slowing down. My guess is that you have another 2-3 years with him, so donā€™t push it. Stick with your pick and take a stud WR or RB at No. 6.

Hey Tags- Are you anticipating that Myles Gaskin will crack the top 10-12 RBs this year? If no, whatā€™s the biggest barrier to his success?

Thanks for the recommendation, weā€™ll definitely check them out! I would take Harris in a vaccum, as long as your roster isnā€™t completely depleted of WR talent (Iā€™d consider Chase at that point). Harris is going to be a stud for a minimum of 5 years and is worth that 1.01 pick.

1 Like

Selling to those who believe Rodgers will show up. I donā€™t think he does anymore, which really hurts the value of secondary players like Tonyan, Lazard, MVS, etc.

Depends on where Iā€™m at/what Iā€™m doing. In general, Iā€™m just a beer guy, but certainly enjoy a nice glass of whiskey from time to time (Jack-n-Coke if itā€™s cheaper whiskey).

A.J. Brown. He has a legit shot at finishing as the No. 1 wide receiver in 2021.