WITH HIGH HOPES- All or nothing to make my way to the Champion Ship

LETS GET THE BEST HELP I CAN POSSIBLY GET! PLEASE!?

First off, I have lost to this guy already once. I don’t want that, and I don’t want to miss the championship. Ha ha.

( 9 ) Starters (7) Bench Spots. Full PPR 10 Team League Redraft, (2) Flex Spots. The Flex Spots can be TE, WR, RB.
Here we go…

Players I have-
QB- J. Hurts, - ( Out )
*RB- R. Stevenson, * VS. CIN
RB- T. ETN VS. NYJ
RB- Z. Knight @. JAX
RB- JK. Dobbins VS. ATL
RB- J. Cook @ Chic
RB- J. Taylor - ( Out/ IR ) *
WR- J. Chase @ NE
WR- M. Williams @ IND
WR- DK. Metcalf @ KC
WR-J. Waddle VS GB
WR-G. Pickens * VS LV
WR-T. Burks ( Questionable )
WR-.
C. Watson * @MIA
**W
R- M. Gallup
VS PHIL

Line the guys up. . . . . If it were you and if you were in my position. Lost to this guy, and IF I WIN
I go to the championship.

NOW, to make things worse, I F’d up and didn’t pick up a QB for safety in case Hurts got hurt. That being said, it seems like I am 8th in the waiver wire order, and for QB’s I have options of :grimacing: :grimacing: :roll_eyes:

R. Wilson
G. Minshew
D. Carr,
M. Ryan
T. Heinickie
M. Jones
T. Huntly
C. Wentz
Z. Wilson
S. Darnold
D. Ridder

With all that being said, I am already on a HUGE UP HILL BATTLE. Any help would be sooooo appreciated.

No if’s about it, I am in the same boat with the same players in a final and a semi final.

I put Dobbins in place of Taylor with Stevenson, moved Waddle back to WR2 at home and claimed Minshew with Carr. Just not a Wilson fan. I may also get Brady off a late release.

1 Like

So you got Stevenson and Dobbins starting RB’s. Chase and Waddle at WR’s. Who do you have for Flex? Metcalf, Watson, Williams, Pickens, Gallup Knight, Cook, or ETN, You get to chose (2) of the 8. Lol

And you come here? SMH…

Ok, I’ll give it a shot…
CrackKnuckles

You haven’t stated what positions have to be filled in your starting lineup, although I can safely assume you only have one QB slot.

Assuming Hurts can’t go, and that isn’t a 100% certainty yet, your best bet from the waiver wire is Derek Carr. Second best bet would be Minshew.

For RB’s, here is the order I’d use to determine starters: Stevenson, Dobbins, Etienne, Knight, Cook.

For WR’s, here is the order I’d use: Chase, Waddle, Metcalf, Watson, Williams, Pickens, Burks, Gallup. Watson’s upside MIGHT put him ahead of Metcalf. But Metcalf has the safer floor.

1 Like

So you got Stevenson and Dobbins starting RB’s. Chase and Waddle at WR’s. Who do you have for Flex? Metcalf, Watson, Williams, Pickens, Gallup Knight, Cook, or ETN, You get to chose (2) of the 8. Lol

I would go with ETN and Metcalf but watch as Metcalf was questionable.

1 Like

My bad, I thought I would have been understood with saying “line them up”. (9) slots to start then I gave all the players I had available. Yes, if Hurts is out no QB . I will go after Carr and Menshew on my wire.

From my understanding, You are saying the Starting RB’s you have Stevenson and Dobbins, at Wr’s you have Chase and Waddle, and at Flex who would you start out of - ETN, Knight, Metcalf, Williams, Pickens, Burks and Gallup? ( The choice is (2) ) out of the listed players.

1 Like

Let’s say Metcalf being questionable game time decision, do you start him over Williams, Knight, and Watson?

If Metcalf is out, who would you be starting out of Williams, Watson, or Knight? ( order it out if you could. )

Mike Williams has the potential to to off for 20 and may even be a better choice than Metcalf with a bit more of a higher risk.

1 Like

I prefer Watson as a flex or starter, mainly because of his upside. Go big, or go home, as the saying goes. Watson is capable of a 20-30 point game. You want that.

After Watson, I like Metcalf, ETN, and Williams. (in that order)

Watson has more potential than Williams at this point.

1 Like

I don’ts see that after last week gong the wrong way for a score and Rogers mentioning it post game. He now looks shakier than in prior weeks.

2 Likes

So you expect Rodgers to hold a grudge?

Yes and his other rookie came back and had the better game.

2 Likes

Let’s face it, between Doubs and Watson, Watson is the stud, not Doubs. I’m sure even Rodgers will admit that much.

1 Like

I don’t try to speak for HOF QBs and just deal with what know. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What’s known is that Watson is a stud, and Doubs is ok.

1 Like

Doubs has 4 TDs n the first 4 games before the injury. He has 1 in each of the last two games outplaying Watson. What you got? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Watson has 7 td’s in the last 5 games, including one 3-td game. He also has two hundred yard receiving games. Actually, Doubs has 0 td’s in his last two games, and he only has 3 td’s on the season. You better check your numbers again?

1 Like

You are right. I crossed with another from a different discussion. Enjoy it.
Watson is still not the best pick IMO.

2 Likes