Weekly Fantasy Football Chat (9/6)

Is Josh Allen, Tyler higbee, and Tyler boyd for Aaron Rodgers and George Kittle a fair trade ppr?

How does my team look it is a 10 person team standard league

I have the same question

1 Like

I’m just not big on Ben this year, but other than that it looks like an alright team.

I don’t bring up photo shop often but…

I dove into a trade for Rodgers with Allen on sleeper, for me that’s a hard no for the Allen team.

Need to start 1 of these at flex in a ppr league. Hunt A brown, callaway or marvin jones

Josh Allen? I’d 100% go him until otherwise.

1 Like

Aaron Jones, Kelce, or Ekeler are great options in Round 1/2. Just make sure to get 2 top RBs in the first 3 rounds.

Edwards and Hunt in my opinion. Is this who to start or who to draft?

Is this superflex? If it is, I think it’s solid. If it’s 1QB league, I’d much prefer getting Rodgers and Kittle.

Looks amazing! Good work

Swift. Don’t overthink it!

1 Like

Is this in a superflex league? If not, trade Murray for a premier RB/WR and start Hurts!

I think this wholly depends on your team make-up and needs. Jones is still a back-up and we’re unsure of his role. Wait and see

1 Like

Yes, I love Waller this season and have been targeting at the turn in most 12-team drafts or in Round 3 if he falls!

Sutton looks good to go and is the WR1 for the Broncos. I like him more than OBJ for the season, too.

Hurts if you can, but at if they are different costs, just go with the cheapest option.

Henderson until injury reports/poor play says otherwise

1 Like

I say for a one-week start, go Brown against the Cowboys. But for season-long, I like Hunt the most here.