Weekly Fantasy Football Chat (9/6)

In .5 PPR, is davante Adams still a great choice at the 8 spot in 12 teamer with 3 WR? How do values change for you as opposed to full PPR? Should RB be more of a priority (Jones/Chubb/Ekeler)?

I think Adams is fine there but try to get two top RBs in the first three rounds! I’d prefer Ekeler/Barkley personally

Hey everyone, I have a 10 team PPR draft today and I won’t know my draft position until right before draft. Should my goal be to Draft RB RB as it’s a ESPN redraft league (Even tho second or both may be a little Reach) or should I just take best available no matter the position and frequency?

Thank you I just don’t want to have a RB issue this season

If Swift and Damien Harris are your RBs…
How much better of an RB should you target in a trade to make the improvement worth it?

Evans or Godwin. Standard.

List in order of these Rb’s that you think have the most dynasty value. Putting on my taxi squad but can’t keep all of them.

Jaret Patterson
Jermar Jefferson
Tony Jones Jr
Chris Evans
Larry Roundtree.

Thanks for your time.

All else equal, QB/RB is better than two QBs, since later a nice QB value pick might present itself later and you’d want to take advantage. It’s also not necessary to take any QBs early if there are better value picks available. For example, if several QBs come off the board in the first round then consider RB/WR with your first two picks, or RB/TE if Kelce is available. The only rule I would put down is to draft 2 QBs before any bench player, defense, or kicker.

If return yards count, target Mecole Hardman and Darnell Mooney.

In a league with only 1 starting RB you can wait on it just like people wait on selecting a QB in 1 QB leagues. I’d pick Adams in the first round.

It worked out OK in the end I think. At least according to fantasypros. Its kind of a weird league.

Thanks!

Who should i start? Tua, Zack Wilson or Mac Jones?