Weekly Fantasy Football Chat (8/9)

Thanks for the question! I dont see any glaring values here. In a case like that, I am keeping my best players as long as I am getting any sort of value. Cooper and Woods are both fine in rounds 4 & 5. No need to get cute with betting on Claypool or Davis to break out with only 2 keepers.

1 Like

I have Antonio Brown ranked highest of these 3, although its close. All three come with some risk. Brown and Brady have been unreal together. If they have a full 17 games this year, Brown could win you a championship!

No more waffling! Barkley is a surefire keeper in this keeper format. The debate is really between Chubb and Kittle for me. Iā€™d love to have the TE advantage every week with Kittle in a 14 teamer. I imagine Kelce and Waller will be kept, making Kittle so valuable. I know its hard to ditch Chubb, but this is more of a win-now move and with only 2 keepers there will be RBs to choose from after all 14 teams keep their players.

Still not a 2nd rounder

Hmm, Iā€™m worried about Kittle staying healthy too, but will take into consideration. Thanks.!

Ok man looking for some advice, running a ten team per league and drafting 10th, do I go wr, wr, or wr and Kelce if he is available or should I draft a rb with first 2 picks, I have done a bunch of mocks and just would like your thoughts as this is my 3rd year on this site and value the input

I pick 9th and my league hoards RBs does that change your mind?

16 teamā€¦ 5 keepers and I wonā€™t pick until
2.15, 3.01, 3.02
Trying to find some kind of RV

How do you think Treā€™Quan Smith will perform with Thomas off the field/how high are you willing to take him if Thomas gets traded?

Sucks I canā€™t get a reply. Bogus B.S

Nope I took those 2 late

https://draftwizard.fantasypros.com/nfl/mock-draft/feYYxYIy/a
Check out my draft!

So is it because Iā€™m not drafting all the highest adp players that I keep getting cā€™s and Dā€™s ? There are players I have great feelings about and most of them are not the most sought after Or the players that cost the most. And it gives me the opportunity to get the players I want because the way Iā€™ve narrowed down my selections I can take them a little earlier than their average adp so it will piss some people off but I will most likely have the team I want. Example I was picking trautman around 13-14 now itā€™s 11-12 but by draft time it will be 8-10 and Damian Harris is my keeper in the 9th so Iā€™m gonna have to take trautman in the 8th cos by then people will catch on and he wonā€™t make it to me in the 10th. Even though I have Waller trautman is my golden cow this year I really want him and I was hoping to get him after round 10 cos those are keepers for next year.

I am actually partial to Zach Wilson before Justin Fields for 3 reasons.

First, The Jets have surrounded Wilson with a lot of talent, which is something Sam Darnold never had.

Second, Adam Gase is gone, so this isnā€™t the same Jets team.

Third, Fields is starting for a team that has never really been good for QBā€™s. Last half decent QB there was Jim McMahon. And even Jimmy Mac was never a top flight QB.

On the other handā€¦Pitts is a generational talent. If you arenā€™t looking to win immediately, Pitts would be the best option with that pick, assuming he is still there. He went first in my last dynasty draft. If yours goes similarly, you could have a shot at Najee or Lawrence, in which case this subject is moot.

12 man standard redraftā€¦ I have the 12th pick not sure if I want to go RB/RB or RB/WR? Rb seems way thinner then WR this year

Carson, Montgomery, or Dobbins in a 12 person PPR league to pair with Zeke?

In a 14 team league .5 PPR at Pick 7, how do you feel about going WR (Adams or Tyreek), RB, RB, WR, QB?

Thank you!!

Who would you keep in a 12 team full point ppr league out of D.Goddert or Z.Moss?

Who are the last few RBs youā€™d be comfortable with as your RB1 in a 12 team 0.5ppr superflex?

Half PPR keeper conundrum. Calvin Ridley in the 4th or Justin Jefferson in the 8th

Russ went downhill the second half of last season. Why do you think this is? Do you think he will bounce back? He could be a value pick in the 6th or 7th round. (12 teams)