Weekly Fantasy Football Chat (8/9)

Best fraft stratagey for superflex/2 qb league when keeping 2 RB with late round picks?

Keepers are nick chubb in round 13 and gaskin in round 16

If you could pick 2 RBs out of the
AJ Dillion
Zach Moss
Chase Edmonds
D.harris

What RBs out of that tier would you have
Gaskin and Mike Davis were keepers and not available and the rookies will be drafted before my first pick in my Draft

I can keep Kittlle at 3.10 or Dobbins at 5.10. 12 team ppr. I appreciate any opinions. Thanks!

In 0.5PPR, I have those RBs CEH>Najee>Mixon>Gibson. This time last year we were all drooling over CEH with Andy Reid. Now he has less competition and an upgraded line!

I am Moore>Woods>Cupp with that WR group. Thanks for the questions! Good luck.

1 Like

Best number of bench spots 10 team superflex league? Qb, rbx2, wrx2, TE, flex, superflex.

QB Stafford
RB Darrelle Henderson
RB Mike Davis
WR Devanta Adams
WR Keenan Allen
Flex Terry mclaurin
Flex Allen Robinson
TE Adam Staughtman (Saints TE)
Def Bears
K Dallas Kicker :joy:

This was my original draft team im in a 2 flex league. Should I trade Allen Robinson, Michael Gallup, & Darrelle Henderson for Derrick Henry?

QB Stafford
RB Derrick Henry
RB Mike Davis
WR Devanta Adams
WR Keenan Allen
Flex Terry Mclaurin
Flex Darnelle mooney, Michael carter or Elijah Moore
TE Saints TE
Def Bears
K Dallas K

This what I would end with. Then I would trade Henry for Aj Brown & Antonio Gibson

QB Stafford
RB Antonio Gibson
RB Mike Davis
WR Devanta Adams
WR Keenan Allen
Flex Terry Mclaurin
Flex AJ Brown
TE Saints TE
Def Bears
K Dallas K

Can you just give some advice on what team looks better and balanced please and thank you and any other comments would be great as well.

12 team ppr

Not sure I follow, but if you mean a RB/WR who isnā€™t atop their depth chart today who could bust out then I direct you to Javonte Williams in DEN and Antonio Brown in TB. Brown and Brady have something special, they have been in sync whenever they have teamed up. MG3 is the only thing standing between Williams and a monster year. Suspension looming and age matters. Love his chances to bust out!

Btw 12 team ppr league sorry about that lol

Hey Blaine, thanks for the question. Not sure who remains on the board, but I follow a strict best player available until I fill my FLEX position. So if you start 2 RBs and 1 FLX and theres an RB who is there in Round 3 who is too good to pass, I would be fine with 3 straight RBs to start! Winning the FLX spot counts just as much as winning any other spot each week!

1 Like

I appreciate the advice! Have a great fantasy season

1 Like

Taylor for sure. And, Iā€™d lean Diontae here because of the 3 round savings. While I have Carson ranked ahead of him, those 3 extra rounds are too juicy to pass up.

Plenty of great keeper options here. I am probably lower than most on Taylor and with Wentz injury, I have backed off even a touch more. 3rd round is good value stillā€¦

If you have been in the league for awhile and know your opponents, that will go a long way into making these choices!

If your league hoards RBs, keep Taylor Monty and Waller. If most teams stay balanced, Taylor, Ridley, Waller would be my plan.

First time commissioner here starting a 10 team full ppr keeper league. Any advice?

10 team 1 super flex+3wr/2rb no pprā€¦ what three do I keep for the season
I can franchise one meaning I have him for three years at the value of 16th round. The others have to be one year keepers.

Dak 1st

Waller 7th

Herbert 7th (Iā€™d both 7ths are kept the other turns into an 8th round keeper)

Dobbins 8th

Aj brown 4th

Jefferson 13th

Hey Cody. Henry Hill Jefferson Waller. It comes down to Waller vs Mixon and I would feel more comfortable with a steady TE and try to add an RB close to Mixon in the draft. Best of luck man!

Thank you for the advice! I plan on taking Waller in the 3rd regardless just to lock down a stud tight end. Typically on the board at the turn is some duo of CEH, Gibson, Mixon, Ridley, or Metcalf. Iā€™d love to have a top player at all three positions but I also know RB is a thin department

1 Like

I have Harris and Mixon right next to each other in my rankings with Ridley slightly higher. This might be against the norm, but I donā€™t mind two WRs early and still coming away with Harris or Mixon. Iā€™d lean Harris, but not by much and Adams/Ridley to go with him!

The good news is you donā€™t have to invest an early or even middle round pick to stash Lance. In 2QB or SUPERFLEX you may have to use a 10th Round selection. In 1QB leagues, he can be a late rounder. If you have more than 4 bench spots in that type of league, you should spend one on Lance. His skills would make him an every week starter once he gets the gig,

Iā€™m in a 20 team dynasty league. I pick third in rookie draft. I have no starting QB on my roster. My team terrible im in a rebuild. If najee and lawrence gone do I go Justin fields or Pitts or chase? Hope some QB left on 2nd pick? No QBs on waiver

I think of Kelce as a top WR anyway and lump him in with Adams, Hill, etc. So once the top 6 RBs are gone, I would consider Kelce over the others. No need to pick an RB, just to get another one. Take the best available player when you are the clock.