Receive:
Chubb
Keenan Allen
Mike Williams

Give:
Zeke
Godwin

I have Allen Robinson as my WR1 and Aaron Jones as my RB2

I stacked Justin Jefferson + dalvin Cook in half-ppr league. Should I be concern? Debating to trade one of them + RB for a better WR.
Screenshot_20210830-103722_Yahoo Fantasy|233x500

I always liked Latavius as a backup but the NFL is a revolving door and always using younger players. I think eventually Tony might be #2 but the fact that they didn’t cut Latavius still means something me bc I thought he was gone for sure.

Tony Pollard or Corey Clement

Picking 8th overall in linear draft no ppr and have kamara as a keeper. For 2nd round pick at 20 overall would you draft jefferson or RB of either monty or Carson? I am also keeping josh Allen for a 4th round pick.

With the 4th pick in the draft half ppr, who would you pick Kamara, Henry or Zeke?

10 team ppr. Zeke at 5. What’s your next go to pick?

Hey everyone! Michael Moore (@DLF_Moore) to answer all your questions for the last weekend without football. Let’s do it.

How much of a bump should Damien Harris and a WR like Jakobi Meyers expect with Mac Jones starting/Michel being traded?

Kamara, Henry, Zeke. All good choices but Kamara’s ceiling is the highest for me.

What are the chances that one of the main 3 RBs gets injured and misses significant time of the season?

I’m not sure of the exact numbers but injuries happen. Look at Saquon and CMC last year. But I wouldn’t use it as a reason to not draft someone assuming the injury isn’t impacting them to start the season.

Harris will see more goal line work for sure but he was already going to be a solid contributor. Not sure about Meyers since Jonnu seems to be Mac’s favorite there.

Higbee or Jonnu as a TE1 and why?

Do you have to keep anyone? Seems like there’s not a lot of value gained with any of those picks at that spot.

I’d go Jonnu. It’s clear BB likes the two-TE set he had before and Jonnu is leading that group. Higbee is what he is, maxing out as a low-end TE1 if everything goes right.

I wouldn’t worry too much. They’re both elite options and the guys you have behind them will shore that up. Plus, you can’t get much better than Cook or Jefferson at either position.

1 Like

I’ve lost Irv Smith for the year…looking to stream a TE wk 1 so I can get a read on everyone availables situation…should I look to Jared cook? Or trust a Austin hooper or Gerald evertte even?

I would take the Chubb-Allen-Williams side. I think Godwin might be the receiver left out in Tampa and Allen is a better option anyway. Chubb and Zeke are about equal to me.

Who has more upside, Callaway or Pittman?