Weekly Fantasy Football Chat (8/30)

If you are ALL IN to win this year I’d do it and take either WR. But man, kinda hate trading away Gibson in a dynasty league…

I think that regardless of how you start, it’s more important to hammer WRs beginning in Round 3. Link below

I would choose Kamara

i ended up taking Marquez Valdez Scantling and Boston Scott

Yes Corey Davis lol my bad!!

We will do our drafts this weekend, so I have no idea!

Came out of draft with Zeke (RB1) , Gibson (RB 2), and Mixon (flex), with Lamb and Diontae Johnson as WR1 & WR2, is this a good starting lineup? Also thoughts on Kyle Pitts as my TE picked in round 8?

10 team full PPR with 3 WR… 4th pick…if CMC and Kamara are taken Is it crazy to go Adams and then RB/RB when it comes back around?

And other option is Henry/Saquon/Zeke and then WR with pick 2… crazy to gamble with saquon?

Still CMC but you will need to get your two QBs the next two picks, basically no matter what

Yeah this is stacked

There probably won’t be strong RBs coming back to you. I’d take Zeke or Aaron Jones with your first pick. And then start loading up on WRs if all of JT, Gibson, Najee are gone

Gotta be Kamara in full PPR

Yes, Harris’ value increases with Mac, but you still want Gibby here. Keeping a 2nd round for a 6th is better than a 5-6th rounder for a 12th. The opportunity cost in the pick you forego is far different

If you only keep 2 players every year then it’s more about the players and less about the positions. For example, RB > WR in a vacuum, but I’d still rather Diggs over Mixon, for example

12T, Full PPR, Superfelx w/ additional flex. Pick 9/12.

QB: (4)R. Tannehill, (6)K. Cousins, (13)D. Lock
RB: (3)A. Gibson, (5)M. Davis, (8)T. Sermon, (12)T. Pollard
WR: (1)D. Adams, (2)T. Hill, (7)C. Claypool, (9)A. Brown, (10)C. Davis, (11)T. Boyd
TE: (14)J. Smith
K: (16)J. Sanders
DST: (15)KC

I’m pretty WR heavy and a league mate drafted Kelce and Kittle. Do you think working a trade to upgrade my TE is worthwhile? RB could use some help too.

Thanks!

I have a trade request from a fellow League player he wants to trade locket and higbee for Montgomery it will still leave me with Gibson and Jones at RB with Zach moss and Jamal Williams as my bench for wide receivers before the trade I have Jefferson and deonte Johnson with Pittman Elijah Moore and Mike Williams my current tight end is Dallas Goddard would you take the trade once I trade if I do he would get Montgomery lose locket but he also has Derrick Henry

Please excuse the misspelling of words as I am doing talk-to-text/dictation…

Dynasty league

I have CMC and A. Jones

Guy wants Gus Edwards and Marquise Brown for AJ Dillion and Hubbard… Both handcuffs for my RBs. Trade or no trade?

i have James Robinson as my RB 2 which is shaky. how important is it that I pick up Carlos Hyde as his handcuff?

Zeke, Alvin, Henry with a first round PPR pick 3?