Weekly Fantasy Football Chat (8/30)

Of those options, I’d go Cook. For a super sleeper, I’d look at Tyler Kroft. Zach Wilson seems to lock on him a bit.

Would you drop Mooney to pick up Trey Lance? Redraft PPR.

It’s not DEFCON 1 urgent but I’d try to if you can. Hyde is an Ohio State guy and I have a feeling Urban Meyer won’t forget it.

Well I’ve kept kamara now as my first rounder at 1.8. Was wondering should I go best available RB or Justin jefferson at 2.8

If there are no keepers from year-to-year, then no. Keep Mooney until at least they start Fields to see what you have.

I would pass. With those two backs, you’re in win-now mode whether you know it or not. Edwards will help you this year. Plus, are we sure Dillon is the handcuff for Jones? Kylin Hill looked pretty good.

I’m a fan of BPA all the way. So whoever that is, take them.

Unless you can get one of the elites (Kelce, Kittle, Waller), I think Jonnu is just fine. If anything, I might try to upgrade your QB2.

Depends who is there.

I have a one player keeper league I’m drafting first and have Travis Kelce in a half ppr league top guys that are on the board are Barkley, Ekeler, Taylor, or Hill who would be the smarter pick?

In a standard scoring keeper league. Hoping Harris is there in the 2nd.
Knowing they will probably be kept in said round, how high would you be comfortable picking other rookie backs like Devonte Williams or Sermon?

As a team that had both Kelce and Hill last year that proceeded to set the league scoring record, I’d go there. If that’s too much KC for you, I’d go Taylor.

I think Javonte is up there with Najee personally. Sermon is good but he’s not going to see 20 touches a game like the other two.

Im in a 12 team ppr league with the 5th pick. Everyone talks up Zeke as having a bounceback season but after having him last year he scares me. Assuming CMC, Cook, Kamara and Henry go 1-4, what are my best options at 5th and 20th pick.

Would you draft Mark Andrews or your 3rd RB (Harris, Robinson) or 3rd WR (Golladay, Chase)?

The Zeke bounce back is real because the Dak bounce back is real. I’d go there as I think they’ll be plenty of receivers, or even an elite TE, there in the second.

Zeke, Aaron jones or J Taylor

Assuming you can start three RBs, I’d go Harris. Andrews is fine but I tend to view any non-elite option at the position in roughly the same group.

So would you maybe trade for Kylin Hill? My RBs are

CMC
A.Jones
G. Edwards
K. Ballage
C. Edmunds
J. Kelly

We’re splitting hairs here. They’re all very good and all set up to be successful this year. As a good friend said to me, this is supposed to be about fun. Pick the one you like or is on the team you root for.