Trade for Deandre Swift

TRADE FOR RB D’ANDRE SWIFT, PHILADELPHIA EAGLES

Swift ran the ball 18 times against the Dallas Cowboys and only gained 43 rushing yards in Week 9 before the Eagles Week 10 bye.

• Swift ran the ball for 305 yards over his first two starts with Philadelphia but hasn’t topped 70 rushing yards in the six games since then.
  • While his play hasn’t been as strong in recent weeks, his playing time hasn’t been impacted. He’s played in at least 65% of Philadelphia’s offensive snaps in each of the last three weeks after playing under 65% in the previous four.
  • Right guard Cam Jurgens should be returning sooner rather than later, which will help solidify the offensive line.
  • The big reason to add him now is because he could dominate during the fantasy playoffs, where the Eagles have the best schedule for running backs.
  • The Eagles play the Seattle Seahawks, New York Giants and Arizona Cardinals. All three teams are among the top 10 teams at allowing fantasy points to running backs.
  • The last two opponents should be games where the Eagles gain a large lead and run the ball throughout the second half.
  • Similarly, Kenneth Gainwell is one of the top waiver wire options as a handcuff because of the matchups, just in case something happens to Swift.

I always enjoyed him and Detroit driving me crazy, moved him and after his trade was able to draft him in the 6th. In our other league Ed beat me by a few bucks on the waiver wire.

Bottom line, he has been a steal and is still young.