D'Andre Swift- The Saga Continues

Great run down from PFF

1 Like

Swift is both high upside and low downside in Philly. Rashaad Penny is easily the better runner, and will likely get every chance to succeed, until he gets hurt. Swift is likely the #2 back in Philly, at which point he becomes valuable. But does Swift stay there, or does he get hurt as well? Are we looking at Kenneth Gainwell starting before the end of the season?

Too many questions in this backfield. Give me Hurts, Brown, D. Smith, and Goedert in Philly. Avoid the RB’s.

I traded him as he made me crazy but will draft him if he is there in 7 or 8 as projected.

1 Like

I have someone interested in him in a keeper league, I’m thinking trading Swift for 3.7 pick.

1 Like

You see the risks and rewards. Depends who you can get with the pick, your roster, etc.

Rough value for Swift runs around late 1st round, early 2nd round.

I have not seen that since a year ago. His current ADP is #64. CBS, FP and PFF all have hom in the same range. BUT he has 1st round talent when healthy.

I was referring to the dynasty trade value chart.

Yeah they have him at #25 RB. In their overall rank they say #19 but 59 overall which iaboth the same as all others.