Tee Higgins trade

I am in a 1 qb 12 man full ppr dynasty league. Just got offered 1.5 and 1.8 for my Tee Higgins. I have aj brown Justin Jefferson Chris Godwin courtland Sutton. I like higgins but that’s to good to pass up right?

2 Likes

I would take that all day! If you want to, you can easily grab a top rookie WR with one or both of those picks, or stock up elsewhere. Enjoy!

1 Like

I thought this was a no-brainer, but it’s indeed a tad trickier than I initially thought.

If you expect Hall and Walker to get drafted within the first 4 picks, the 1.05 would give you one of Drake London, Treylon Burks or Jameson Williams. Chris Olave would be an alternative, in case London and Burks are gone and you don’t like Williams’ situation.

The 1.08 would probably give you one of Garrett Wilson, Skyy Moore or Jahan Dotson.

It’s a good trade, but not a must-accept. Tee Higgins is higher in most rankings than any of these rookies. If your team is a contender this year, you may want to keep the better player.

In general, the 2 picks carry more dynasty value there, and there is every chance (but no guarantee) that one of these rookies will break out pretty early - except for Williams, who may miss a good chunk of the season, if not all of it.

But you will replace a top player with 2 development projects.

As I said - if you see yourself as a contender, you may want to keep Higgins.
If your focus is more on the years to come, accept the trade and load up on talent.

Good luck!

1 Like