Rookie Ranks in Different Formats?

I used Pitts as an example of not ALWAYS looking at stats. Your perceived value of him is based on what you think he will do in future not current stats.

How many trades have you made this year? I have not seen or heard of any. Last year? The year before? My perception is that you do not know how to trade and just look to take advantage. Your problem Nd when you try to waste my time to make it my problem over and over it is annoying. That’s all.

I was trading Pitts AWAY. Explain how I wasn’t looking at his stats?

I have posted several trades I’ve made this year. I’m sorry if your memory is foggy. I can’t help your dementia.

And it’s my fault because I’m supposed to give you initial trade offers that make you feel like you’re robbing me blind? Whatever…
EyeRoll2

LOL We’re done here I do not refer to roster bottom feeders. I have had a couple other managers bring up the ridiculous trades as well.

I cannot imagine anyone agreeing with what you do BUT, the forum is open.

You still don’t understand, a trade offer is JUST an offer? Nobody is under any obligation to accept it. If anything, it shows two things: What I am willing to give up, and what I want to get. If it’s something you have no interest in whatsoever, ok, move on and drop it. On the other hand, if you like what I’m offering, or you’re willing to give up what I am asking for at a higher price, let’s talk.

But if you prefer bitching and whining like a child all day, well, I guess you can do that too!

There is no one I know or have heard of who would remotely agree with you. We are talking hundreds of managers and a couple of this year’s forums.

Tell me of a trade or of someone other than you sharing the same view? NOT gonna happen. I let e comments from other managers go until now but you are being silly. Give it up.

And you are so all-knowing, I bow to your brilliance! NOT! Get over yourself. You don’t understand how negotiation works. Move along.

And you are so all-knowing, I bow to your brilliance! NOT! Get over yourself. You don’t understand how negotiation works. Move along.

Ed, ALL-knowing covers sooo much. Hows about we just say much more than you to be fair? :slight_smile:

I am fair. I don’t throw a fit over trade offers I reject.

If you were smart, you’d learn how to read my trade offers, so you’d know how to counter them.

My counter is Go Away and make me no more offers. I would think a few other Managers would say the same.

Certainly. But in South Beach, I don’t need to make trades. I’m already the #2 seed. On the other hand, you’ve made 8 trades since the beginning of the season, and that has gotten you to the #6 seed.

Let’s see what you’ve accomplished with those trades, shall we?

1. Josh Jacobs to #3 Hamburg Havoc for Cam Akers. @ZakHH owes you a fruitcake for Christmas for this one! Now Akers sits below Kyren Williams on the Rams depth chart, while Jacobs is leading the NFL in rushing yards.

2. Joe Mixon to #10 seed Cosmic Surfers for D’Andre Swift. Mixon is the 9th best RB in our league, while Swift languishes at RB31. And I make bad offers to you? SMH

3. Marquise Brown and Brian Robinson to #10 Cosmic Surfers for Christian Kirk. This was the first time I saw you walk away with the better part of the deal. Kirk has been WR10, while Brown has been hurt a lot and Robinson has been mediocre.

4. George Pickens to #3 Hamburg Havoc for Jahan Dotson. Neither of these guys has been a showstopper, but at least Pickens has brought himself up into the flex discussion, while Dotson has been more of a “Yugo”, if you know what I mean? At this point, it’s clear that Zak has made you his beeyotch.

5. Christian Kirk and Jameson Williams to #10 Cosmic Surfers for Darnell Mooney. Let me get this one straight: You traded away WR10 Kirk for WR48 Mooney, AND you threw in Jameson Williams who is about to start for the Lions? If the cosmic Surfers have any problem at all, it is they don’t trade with you ENOUGH! So far he’s milking you like a prized heffer!

6. Mike Williams to #7 Village Glen Vandals for Donovan Peoples-Jones. This is one of the few fair hindsight trades I’ve seen you make. With Williams injury history (and he’s currently out now) versus DPJ’s uncertain future with Deshaun Watson at the helm, this trade could still go either way. But at least the reasons for makin git are understandable.

7 & 8:. The mystery draft pick trades. These make perfect sense, since Cosmic Surfers and Hamburg Havoc send you much higher draft picks as ways to apologize for shafting you all season. :ok_hand:

I still think they should send you fruit cakes…

Nope, the trade was Pickens for my 2023 4th. Which was a trade I didn’t jump for joy about, but decided to take my chances in the end, thanks to Pickens low keeper cost.

The weird way we handled the trade was owed exclusively to Yahoo’s strange trade requirements that both sides need to include the same number of players and picks. We found that out during the trade. That’s why I included Dotson, Joe then dropped him and added him back to my roster using commish powers.

The final result was what we had discussed from the get-go, except for the late pick he had to send to me because Yahoo insisted on it.

1 Like

You guys need to learn to work within the system.

If the system would make sense, sure. Yahoo’s doesn’t, though.

1 Like

Taxi

This was within the system with commissioners doing trades by hand which is a pain to do for a number of years. Google Yahoo off season trades to see.

All trades were transferred to the Yahoo system when I corrected the problem

1 Like