PPR Dynasty League Trade Offer - Need Feedback

I am a fantasy veteran and inherited a lousy team when I joined this local Dynasty PPR - ten team league last year. You have to keep three players. The three players I kept this year were Kelce, Chubb and Zeke. Clearly, I need to upgrade my keepers while trying to win this year. In this league you have unlimited weekly transactions so my strategy going in was to load up on RB and WR, and stream QB throughout the season. I feel I am loaded with RBs with Kamara, Chubb, Javonte Williams, Etienne, and Zeke. My WR corp is Allan Robinson, JuJu, DeAndre Hopkins (out to week 7), DeVonta Smith and Kadarius Toney. This week I put all of my RBs on the trade block looking to trade maybe two RBs for a keeper level WR. An offer came in last night that intrigues me. The offer is Drake London for Zeke. If my RB’s stay relatively healthy, With Pollard seeing more touches Zeke may not start for me unless during a bye. So, I don’t see too much downside but potential upside if London is as good as want people are saying this pre-season. His current knee issue does bother me a bit, but it doesn’t sound too serious. Should I accept this trade? Thanks for your feedback.

1 Like

JUMP and take it ASAP!!!

I thought you said you were trying to WIN this year.

If I misunderstood that, then by all means, follow the advice above!

Welcome aboard!

Remember this about London: He was hurt in college, and has been hurt again during the preseason. This is not a good trend.

That said, I can see trading Zeke for him. I’m not recommending it, just saying I understand why someone would.