Drop or Keep Drake London?

Who should I pick up Wan Dale , Alec Pierce , Jameson Williams instead of Drake London?
London hasnt been doing much past 3 weeks, mostly due to ATLs offensive scheme.

10 team 1/2 PPR . I am 3-3

My Roster:###

QB: Jalen Hurts / Matt Ryan
RBs: J.Taylor / Kamara / Hunt / Brian Robinson Jr / Jeff Wilson / Deon Jackson
WRs: Chase, Pittman, London, Meyers, Gallup,
TE: Ertz

1 Like

I’m assuming this is a redraft question, since dropping London in dynasty would be criminal.

Personally, I’d probably take a shot at Williams instead of London. They were comparable prospects coming out of college. Williams is playing in a much more passing friendly offense in Detroit, even if he is coming off an injury. Just keep in mind, Williams could be off to a slow start this year, as Detroit still has plenty of weapons other than him.

1 Like

No this is not a Dynasty league. Its a keeper league as long as you drafted the players, It doesnt include WW pickups as keepers. I can keep anyone drafted outside the first 2 rounds.

I am mostly looking at production towards who can help me stack some wins going forward as I am 3-3 & London’s production isnt really helping much at the moment, but he may pop up towards the end of the season.

Drop London and you should not be in a keeper league. JMO

I won last 2 out of 3 years. its a friends / family league, I dont make the “keeper” or “dynasty” setup. I play for fun, not for money… Appreciate your feedback.

You are here because you want to win, which is fun. You took offense of my view because it questions you will to win. Spin it as you like.

No apology as it was a fair view.

Best of luck moving forward.

I didnt take offense to your view. but your comment / feedback basically sounded like I should not play in keeper league without giving any justification of your “opinion”, Now if I was the comish of my league, i’d change rules / setup etc. but I am not so I go with whats setup. …again, thanks for your feedback. no offense taken, I was simply looking for advice on improving my roster to help stack wins and hopefully get to the play-offs,

sc0rp10n79

14h

I didnt take offense to your view. but your comment / feedback basically sounded like I should not play in keeper league without giving any justification of your “opinion”, Now if I was the comish of my league, i’d change rules / setup etc. but I am not so I go with whats setup. …again, thanks for your feedback. no offense taken, I was simply looking for advice on improving my roster to help stack wins and hopefully get to the play-offs,

That’s fair, my comment was a bit harsh but also advice on making your team better by keeping London.

Williams was not expected until week 9 and now 11 or later. The other two have done little. London has been called a superstar waiting for a QB by highly respected NFL analysts. He will get that next year.

Any vet keeper player would offer much more in trade than you mention.