New deal trading away Patterson

Straight trade, Cordarrelle Patterson for who do you like better- Mike Evans, Mike Williams, Ceedee Lamb, Deebo Samuel

OR if I can get it-
Patterson + Chase Edmonds for Nick Chubb.

2wr,2 rb, 2 flex ppr. I have a stat sheet for wide outs, before deebo scored his td tonight.

From the straight trade list, Lamb or Deebo are the obvious choices. Both would make great trades, if you can afford to lose an RB who’s still scoring pretty reliably, even though the Falcons seem to dial back on his targets and involve Pitts more in his stead.

Patterson + Edmonds for Chubb is also a pretty good trade, at least on paper. Chubb’s a better RB than both of the other guys, by a wide margin. However, he does carry some injury concerns, and has his BYE still coming up. Keep in mind you will have to compensate the reduced RB depth if Chubb misses more time, and definitely in week 13, when he has his BYE week.

I wouldn’t trade Patterson for any WR. A top 5 RB’s numbers for a WR? Not happening. And from what I saw in the Falcons game today, they are not afraid from running him in any situation, not to mention Davis just got hurt at the end of the game. Hold onto Patterson like a 1.01 pick.