Ekeler- 9.2
Higgens- 3.7
Mooney- 1.3
Goedert- 7.5
Stevenson- 3.7
Titans- 8
Prater- 1.0
TOTAL- 44.36

I still have RB J Williams and WR Metcalf to go.

The football Gods must be angry with me but, I have never seen a disgusting low score like this, with 2 pending, in all my years.

"
:The Gods Must Be Crazy" but I will fix this. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve had days like this before, usually during bye weeks after injuries decimated the rest of my lineup. I would look at my MASH unit, and then have to decide between waiver wire trash that is a lottery ticket at best, or just sit on a goose egg and wait for players to return next week.

Talent vs points is ridiculous but it happens. Not about to move it.

44 points is brutal. But my 105 didn’t get me anywhere, either. Not a good week if your fantasy team was built around Dak Prescott and CeeDee Lamb.

Your league didn’t treat me much better. Cam Akers and Cole Kmet gave me a combined zero points. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

At least my dynasty leagues treated me well. Got the 2nd and 3rd highest score of the day, 2 solid Ws to start the season.

Akers cost me a 2nd game with the 0 in a close one. Misery loves company. lol

Zak, I’m not takin a whole lot from week 1. Many top players were off and you would think it based on little play in preseason. I can’t justify moves, other than a few injuries and rookies.

It may very well trade winds stirring for those jumping the gun after waivers which offer some good options.

For the record, I took the train wreck of 63 total points and did an “Off With Their Heads” with 3 new starters and 5 new players. We project to 1112 this week.

We shall see. i did something very similar last year and it did work.

Diggin the Van Morrison reference, but good god that’s a poor draft unless you’re in a 14 team league. Even then… Best of luck bud! I’d start stashing every handcuff still available and pray for an unfortunate miracle.

community!

shane_macy

Diggin the Van Morrison reference, but good god that’s a poor draft unless you’re in a 14 team league. Even then… Best of luck bud! I’d start stashing every handcuff still available and pray for an unfortunate miracle.

I called it horrible and my blatant blunders but, thank you so much for making a
special first post to join in the bash. I can see we are gonna be friends. LOL

However, I will fix it. .