Is this a veto-worthy trade or would you approve it?

Trade scenario. Team A is ranked second in the league and a playoff lock. Team B is outside looking in with a seven team playoff field where the 1st teat gets a “bye.” Team B needs to win the next two games to get in. Team A is locked.

Team A receives: Cade Otton, Stefon Diggs, Michael Pittman Jr., Josh Jacobs

Team A new roster Stroud, Kamara, Kyren Williams, Josh Jacobs, Breece Hall, DK Metcalf, Michael Pittman Jr. Davante Adams, Stefon Diggs, David Njoku, Cade Otton

Team B receives: Courtland Sutton, Evan Engram, Terry McLaurin, and Raheem Mostert

Team B new roster: Tua, Zack Moss, Raheem Mostert, Josh Downs, Terry McLaurin, Evan Engram, Courtland Sutton, Jordan Addison, Miles Sanders, Kareem Hunt, Jason Smith-Njigba

All players approve/veto.

All commissioners - let it slide or no way?

1 Like

I have only vetoed 1 trade over many years. This would be a second. Enough said.

PLEASE ask the trading partners to stop by and dispute it.

Welcome aboard!

Not seeing an imbalance here. Both sides are pretty much 2nd level players.

Jacobs and Diggs are not 2nd level.

1 Like

Sorry, I tend to look at players from a dynasty perspective. In redraft, you’re right.

1 Like

I’m with ya. In dynasty, not a second look but redraft in the stretch it’s not what you want to see in your league.

Also, in many years of fantasy I cannot recall seeing any contenders replacing 4 starters in the middle of a stretch run.