Is this a jerk move?

I’m playing to get into the championship this week. Guy I’m playing has Hurts as one of his QBs in a super flex league. So there’s absolutely nothing on the wavier wire to pick up except
Ryan
McCoy
Ridder
Z Wilson
If it were me I’d probably run with Ryan and hope he has a good game. Would picking up Ryan be a bad thing, sportsmanship wise. Or would you just leave it alone and let him get a QB?

1 Like

If you wanna be a jerk, and I would, grab Wilson. He has the highest upside of that group.

1 Like

Perfectly legitimate move, if you ask me. And I’d go after Ryan as well. Zach Wilson proved once again that, as soon as the Jets require him to throw 30+ passes per game, he starts throwing INTs.

As far as I am concerned, stashing players to make them unavailable to others is not a jerk move at all. Plus, it will give you more depth, in case one of your QBs picks up a last-minute injury.

And he still has several options to chose from. Including Gardner Minshew, I guess. The matchup isn’t pretty at all, but Minshew has performed admirably against stronger opponents before.

2 Likes

The jerk move would be to drop everyone else on your roster and sign ALL the FA QBs…

1 Like

You play to win the game, especially playoff games.

2 Likes