Injuries into week 10- try to pick up on waivers or roll with my backups?

The fantasy gods have struck down my best players. I have Kyler Murray and Aaron Rodgers likely to be out again, and now Alvin Kamara has an injury. I barely squeaked a win (less than a point difference) this past weekend with Alvin Kamara, not sure how this next week is going to go if he’s out in addition to my QBs being out.

QB backups are
T. Siemian
Trevor Lawrence

Waiver options:
Jared Goff
Mike White
Jacoby Brissett
Taysom Hill

RB backup
Adrian Peterson

RB :Waiver suggestions from Fantasy Pros
Chris Carson
J.D. Mckissic
additional top RBs available
AJ Dillon
Alex Collins
Devonta Freeman
Kenyan Drake

Other options for Flex spot if they are ok to play:
Dawson Knox
Chase Claypool

Roll with what I already have or pick up from waivers for any of these?

Aaron Rodgers is expected to play, so things on QB may not be that bad.

As an insurance option, Mike White looks tempting, as long as he will start for the Jets (and it looks like he will).

On RB, McKissic is a good option for PPR formats.

I’d stay away from Alex Collins and Chris Carson, as the situation in Seattle is too risky to start either of them.

Devonta Freeman performed well recently.

Dawson Knox is a top TE option, if healthy.

Claypool will probably miss week 10, so he’s not an option.

I would hope for Rodgers, but keep Trevor Lawrence ready. You don’t need to ride the waiver wire with your backups. While I like Mike White, he is going up against Buffalo this week. Not a good short-term option.

As for Peterson, don’t. New Orleans is tough against the run.

As for waiver options, Carson is intriguing, but he is JUST getting back from IR. There is no telling what kind of workload he’ll see this weekend, if any. For a long term backup, he’s ok, but don’t count on him this weekend.

McKissic is only interesting in PPR leagues.

I like Dillon, but I can’t say this will be his week. At best, he is in an RBBC with Aaron Jones, and worse he’s an afterthought to Jones.

Collins has his upside limited by Carson potentially. Avoid him.

Freeman already played. Moving right along…

Drake is intriguing. He has been a bigger part of the Raider offense since Gruden left. He won’t set the world on fire, but he should give you some good numbers, especially in a tough AFC West matchup with the Chiefs, which were brutal high-scoring shootouts last season. I love me some Drake this week.

For your flex spot, take a shot at Knox. If he’s out, then gamble on Adrian Peterson.