Hunter Renfrow for Dallas Goedert?

Hello all,

someone is offering me Dallas Goedert for Hunter Renfrow. The other team would be getting a bit more of a value for just Renfrow alone but I am in need of a TE. My TE’s are Fant, Brevin Jordan, Otton, Likely. Obviously I am hoping that at least one of these players establish themselves as a decent performer for fantasy. I feel more like holding onto Hunter for the fact that i think he is going to have a very productive year even with Adams now on the team, and also I dont know how Goedert will do now with the addition of AJ Brown and just how that offense is going to operate.

Am i thinking to much on this and pull the trigger just for the simple fact i need help at the TE position?

My other WRS are stacked with Lamb, Pittman, Hollywood Brown, Tim Patrick, Allen Lazard, Tyquan Thornton (New England Rookie) and Jarvis Landry.

appreciate input back

thanks

1 Like

For me Goedert is the easy choice. I would take him even as a back up.

1 Like

Is this a dynasty league?

The trade is pretty balanced. Goedert’s value may be a tad higher. I don’t think Brown is much of a threat for his targets. You have a need on TE and can afford trading Renfrow away.

I’d accept the trade.

yes this is a dynasty.

1 Like

Goedert is right on the cusp of being an elite TE, and I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s someone who gets drafted in the first four or five rounds next year.

Last season, Dalton Schultz had 808 yards from 104 targets. Goedert had 830 yards on 76 targets, placing 2nd to Mark Andrews in PFF’s TE efficiency ratings.

Goedert was also 7th among TEs in average PPR points per week from Week 7 on (when Ertz left town) last year.

With the addition of AJ Brown and some maturity from the other young WRs (and QB), defenses will have more than just Goedert to think about this season, poising Goedert for an elite year.

Your WR corps can stand the loss of Renfrow; I’d make the trade.

1 Like

I would prefer a better TE than Goedert for Renfrow. Still, it is good value for you, especially without the need to keep Renfrow. Go for it.