Who should I start Goedert or Rondale Moore?

Full PPR league, thanks!

Goedert. With Ertz out of the way, he has the TE position all to himself.

Moore OTOH doesn’t have the greatest matchup. The Cards may get an early lead and do a lot more work on the ground, rather than through the air.

1 Like

Thanks Zak, I agree.

Here’s the thing though…

I have Goedert in an IR slot. Would have to drop Moore to activate and start him.

Here’s my roster. You see anyone else to drop? Or don’t drop Moore and see how they both do one more week?

12-Team PPR League
4-2; 2nd place
We start: (1) QB; (2) WR; (1) RB; (1) W/T; (1) W/R/T; (1) K; (1) DEF

QB: Mahomes / Stafford
WR: McLaurin / Higgins / Mike Williams / Shenault / Rondale Moore
RB: Kamara / Swift / Damien Harris / Gaskin / Carter
K: Succop
DEF: Buffalo / Arizona

IR Stash
W/T: Goedert / Gallup / Logan Thomas
RB: Jeff Wilson Jr. / Penny / Cohen / McFarland / Darrynton Evans

Thanks!

I might still go with Goedert in PPR, only because Moore isn’t a primary target in Arizona. However, the one to drop from your roster is Shenault. Shenault has all the talent in the world…and they throw to Agnew instead. Urban Meyer is an idiot.

Surprised to see your league allows stashing players on IR that do not have an IR eligible status.

I would consider dropping Gaskin, whose performance is so erratic it makes every start a gamble. With Wilson and Penny coming off IR soon, you should still have enough depth at RB.

Shenault and Moore are cut candidates as well. I would definitely keep Goedert, who is a starter for his team for the remainder of the season.

All valid points, and I agree, just needed to hear it from someone else, lol, thanks guys!

I grabbed Goedert off the wire and stashed him in IR when he was Coivid-19 designated. I can’t make any moves now until I remove him from IR.

One other consideration, making sure you guys noticed we are not required to start a TE.