How Did All Do on the Waiver Wire?

My big pick up was Eli Mitchell for $13. He is out for 8 weeks but I am betting he comes back rested and healthy for the playoff push. I had a $6 offer in until last minute when I talked me into my lucky 13 bid.

I followed with adding Wilson who is a clear #1 in carries.

1 Like

I wouldn’t be so happy about a 49er RB. But good for you!

As for me, I was just happy to replace Kmet with Logan Thomas.

I was told that last year and Mitchell was great.

Consider the top ranked waiver RB’s this week are Mostert and Herbert. Imagine what it will be like in 8 weeks? Risk? Yes but calculated.

Nice TE pick up.

In my sore spot league I added 4 but need a score card to keep track of changes.
lol However, I am doing something right. After 60 points to 80 points, I have a projected 110 with change still coming.

I do somewhat regret signing up for this one, think I’ll blame Zak. JK

1 Like

Blaming the German. Always a safe bet. :sweat_smile:

I finally figured out while my waiver claims are unsuccessful in your league: they are processed a day earlier than in all my other leagues. :see_no_evil:
Would have loved to add James Robinson, and $18 for him was a steal.

In my tournament league, I have to pray that I can get Jimmy G as a replacement for Trey Lance. Probably won’t save my season, but without a second QB (SFLEX league), I can write that one off.

Other than that, I made only minor moves. Got Goff in my 2nd dynasty, to replace Lance, which is nice. That was no surprise, though, as it’s a single QB league and I had waiver priority #3.

When he is “the Hamburg-ler It Is.” lol

Waivers are processed Wed AM like most all. I liked Wilson more and he is more featured with more touches. Feeling trade winds brewing.

But a lot earlier than in every other league I play, and it seems like the bids are locked on Tuesday already. I usually finalize my waiver bids on Wednesday morning (CEST), and our league is already processed by then.

ZakHHRegular

8h

But a lot earlier than in every other league I play, and it seems like the bids are locked on Tuesday already. I usually finalize my waiver bids on Wednesday morning (CEST), and our league is already processed by then.

Click on league- transactions and you will see waiver claims processed at 3;36 AM EST by time stamp. Normally it is around 3 the same as ESPN.

If you made the same $18 bid you would have lost to the higher waiver rank.
He was #2 with you at #4.