HELP ! My team still sucks (1-4)

12man PPR H2H Yahoo league. 1QB, 3WR, 2RB, 1FLEX. 1TE, 1K, 1DST

I wrote a couple weeks back when I was 0-2 and now I find myself 1-4. At 0-2 most of you said I had a good team and to stay put. Do you still feel that way? What trades or starting line up changes can I do to improve. The power rankings and league analyzer has me dead last in my league. I currently 9 out of 12. I believe my WR are really screwing me at this point. Ridley, Anderson, Julio and Aiyuk have been shy of droppable. The best on the wire is Calloway, Bourne and St. Brown,

My Roster,
QB- Hurts,
WR- Ridley, Dionte, Julio, Aiyuk, Anderson, Patrick, Samuel
RB- Chubb, Mixon, Javante, Pollard, Hubbard
TE- Knox
K- Greg Z
D- Dallas

You’re good on QB. I’m still not 100% sold on Hurts as an NFL QB, but as a fantasy QB, he certainly delivers so far.

WR is hurting you. St. Brown could help a little, assuming we’re talking Amon-Ra here, not Equanimeous. Don’t drop Ridley. He’s not been as stellar as expected, but he hasn’t been horrible, either. He’s got some nice matchups on the horizon. I’d drop either Anderson or Aiyuk.

RB looks good, and I doubt there is anything on the waiver wire that would help you, unless Devontae Booker hasn’t been scooped up yet. Securing Mixon with Perine could be an option. And keep an eye on Alex Collins, in case Chris Carson’s neck injury turns out to be more severe.

Great move on TE, Knox is one of the best options this year.

Good luck. There’s a lot of really good teams out there that are 1-4 at the moment, so don’t despair.

I’d drop Anderson for either Calloway or Amon. It is clear Anderson is taking the backseat in Carolina, so there’s no point in hanging on to him.

One other thing to notice is your bench points. If the guys you are starting aren’t doing as well as the guys on your bench, you need to re-evaluate your start/sit criteria. The best players in the league won’t help you if all your points are sitting on your bench.