Help me digest this "complicated" scenario! šŸ˜…

Please forgive me in advance for this crazinessā€¦ :sweat_smile:

League: 10 person, Full PPR, 2 player Keeper
Positions: QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, FLEX (W/R/T), DEF, K

• I currently have two 1sts (1.06 & 1.08), no 2nd, two 3rds (3.07 & 3.09), a 4th and no 5th;
  • Iā€™m basically locked on keeping J.Taylor and can also select one of Mahomes, Waller or Gibson as my potential #2; ORā€¦
  • I can make the following trade for Zeke to lock in as my #2:

(blocked out names in case my league mates see this, lol)

(Itā€™s also worth noting that I we have a 1 round rookie draft on ā€œthe sideā€ which I have the #2 pick in currently, but with this deal, I would also be swapping my #2 rookie picks for the #1 rookie pick from the Zeke owner)

All in all, it feels like this would be me trading one of Mahomes, Waller or Gibson PLUS whoever I would select at 1.08 in the 1st round (likely a CEH, K.Allen, AR, McLaurin type, possibly even Waller) PLUS Chase (the rookie iā€™d likely draft at #2) FOR Zeke, Najee (the rookie iā€™d likely draft at #1) and a 3rd rounder aka 3.04 (could probably get Lamar, Josh Allen, Julio, Godwin, Kupp around here).
I also own 3.02 (so almost back to back at the top of the 3rd)

Do you think this trade is worth it? Iā€™d essentially start the draft with JT, Zeke and Najeeā€¦ One 1st (instead of two), no 2nd, THREE 3rds (instead of two), one 4th and no 5th (the rest of my picks are in-tact/where they should be).

Hopefully this was clear and concise, and thank you for any insight anyone can help provide!

I would change it to Zeke and a 4th round pick for their 1rst round pick.

1 Like

Iā€™m the side getting Zeke heh, and already completed the deal for Zeke + 3rd for my 1st.

So I now get to keep JT+Zeke (but I lose one of my two 1sts and gain an early 3rd), instead of having JT+ one of Mahomes, Waller or Gibson + the extra 1st instead of buddyā€™s early 3rd (I had two 1sts this year because of a trade in which I dealt Saquon last year, before the injury).

Thanks for the input also!!

1 Like

I love the foundation you have with Zeke, JT and Najee. WR is so deep you should have no problem filling up your roster with very relevant receivers.

1 Like

Thanks @juice0618! I was definitely hesitant to pull the trigger on the deal initially, but in hindsight, it proved to be a no-brainer.

I fully agree that WR is deep this year; so much so that I might use my 1st (technically valued as a re-draft 3rd) to draft one of Waller or Kittle.