Fantasy Player of the Week, Week 2

There is one obvious answer to the fantasy player of the week this week. Aside from a strong last minute push by Jalen Hurts Monday night, my award has to go to Jaylen Waddle.

40.1 fantasy points led me to an easy victory in one league, and a close one in a struggling second league. The points came from 11 catches on 19 targets, 171 yards, and 2 td’s. 40 points from any player is a good week, but from a WR it’s an exceptional week.

Who’s your fantasy player of the week?

3 Likes

Waddle and Amon-Ra St. Brown for me.

In my main dynasty, Mark Andrews stood out.

In my 2nd dynasty, Waddle for sure. Sadly, it didn’t help, as my opponent started Amon-Ra St. Brown. Also, I clearly lost the QB duel (Trey Lance vs. Josh Allen), and the fact that I lost the combined K/DEF duel 4-30 didn’t help, either.

K/DEF killed me in redraft league #1 as well, lost it 10-39 there. :face_vomiting:
Without those 2 positions, I would have won my matchup. Amon-Ra was my standout player in that league.

Redraft #2 went better, as I had started both Amon-Ra and Waddle there.

In my tournament league, QB (Lance vs. Herbert) and TE (Schultz vs. Andrews) broke my neck. I lost 50 FFP against my opponent on these 2 positions alone, which my other players of course could not compensate.

2 Likes

I have to go QB’s. Herbert was as projected but Hurts and Jackson went off giving me 3 wins. My sore spot in the $3 league of course had Lance, Pitts and Mooney totaling a combined 2 points. LOL I did manage to bring my score up to 80 in spite of this, Back to the drawing board.

HOWZABOUT what the hell Minny was doing on D in “coverage?” Hurts was playin catch and could have made any receiver a star for this day.

1 Like

In the South Beach League I felt bad for Zak. He had 123 points (Joel had 120) and they both got killed by the other team going for 140 and 150,
Meanwhile, I win with a measly 95.

1 Like

I wonder what the elf would say to that? Oh well…

Except for Jalen Hurts, nobody played for me this week, It was ugly.

Without K and DEF, I would have won 113 - 107. Cooks was a bit disappointing, and Henry put up pedestrian numbers once again, but other than that, my team did well.

Without K and DEF, I would have won 113 - 107. Cooks was a bit disappointing, and Henry put up pedestrian numbers once again, but other than that, my team did well.

Most managers kinda disregard special teams. I focus on them and they have won me many a game over the years. Problem is many copy what I do making it much more difficult to do. -)

edmcgonRegular

SoBe717

[1h](Fantasy Player of the Week, Week 2 - #6 by edmcgon
edmcgonRegular

SoBe717

1h

Except for Jalen Hurts, nobody played for me this week, It was ugly.

edmcgonRegular

SoBe717

[1h](Fantasy Player of the Week, Week 2 - #6 by edmcgon

Not for me. You’ve been THUNDERSTRUCK!!!

Problem getting my theme song up.

It’s not a player, it’s my WR corps in my only full-PPR league, sporting 3 of the top 6 players at the position:

I’m 2-0 with the most points scored. It’s gonna be a good year in that league.

1 Like