Dynasty trade offer

Hey me again. I was wondering how you feel about me trading away Robbie Anderson for Kenneth gainwell?

I know sanders is on his rookie deal, but I just traded away Amari cooper for Waddle and a 2nd, and my starting lineup is hurting for this year. I don’t really see the point in keeping Anderson, but I was wondering if you think this would be a good move?

I like Cooper for Waddle. But Anderson for Gainwell? Remember, Gainwell is not a big back, so he will never be an RB1. A good 3rd down RB though. That said, Anderson is getting older. This may be a fair swap, but you’ll only see the benefits in the upcoming years.

I feel like I should shun you and make you wear a scarlet letter “T” to identify you as a trade loser.

1 Like

This is a dynasty leauge for context. But what about a second round pick for Robbie?

I just don’t think he’s as good as people say he is. He’s the WR3 with McCaffery, and I think this year is the most valuable he’ll be for the rest of his career in Carolina.

If I got the second I would have 2 high first round picks and 3 second rounders so far.

Sorry to spam, but another deal I’m looking to make is robby Anderson for pat freirmuth. I am so weak at tight end and I think he has a higher ceiling than robby Anderson in the years to come. Thoughts?

I like the Anderson for Freirmuth trade. Freiermuth would have been a raved about TE in most years not involving Kyle Pitts in a draft. Toss in a request for a 3rd round pick too. If your trade partner doesn’t bite, drop the pick, but I think he might.

Another trade I’m looking at is giving dionte Johnson for Brandon aiyuk and a 3rd. Thoughts on this one?

Not sure that’s a great deal. Aiyuk at his best isn’t necessarily much better than Johnson. If you can get a 3rd round pick out of it ok. But we still have a lot of question marks about Aiyuk. I might rather stick with Johnson.

Hello, I have another trade im discussing and looking for some insight.

The trade is Mixon and Pittman, for Rodale Moore and a 2022 mid-first (most likely).

Im giving Mixon and I’m in the middle of a massive rebuild.

Under the circumstances, I like the deal. Moore seems like he’ll be worth more than Pittman at this point. That said, who are your RB’s now?

right now their Mixon, Gibson, sermon and Clyde edwards-helair

1 Like

but I already have two early first-round picks next year

1 Like

Looks like a good rebuild plan.

I just traded away clyde edwards-helair, 2022 2nd (late), 2022 4th for Travis Ettienne, 2022 2nd (early), 2022 3rd

Also did Mixon and Pittman, for 2022 mid 1st and Rondale Moore

Im rebuilding and our rookie draft picks are based off of max pf or best ball points for. So i basically guaranteed myself the 1st overall pick with these trades also (large reason why I did it).

Now my team is QB: tua , lance, and jimmy G RB: sermon, Gibson, Ettienne, WR: dionte johnson, waddle, rondale moore, TE: conklin and trautman (rough stuff)

3 1st round picks (2 early, one late), 2 2nd round picks (both early) and a 3rd

thoughts on the rebuild?

its Superflex and I’m hoping malik Willis keeps progressing so I can grab him first overall

Get rid of Tua. If he ends up on Houston, you’re screwed.