12 team Keeper - .5 ppr

12 Teams - lose the round for the player. 3-year max on keeping; automatic 1st rd pick if kept. I pick in spot 7.

Starting lineup is
1 QB
1 RB
2 WR
1 TE
2 FLEX
D/ST
K

My best options are Garrett Wilson (9), Mattison (10), K. Walker (7), D. Watson 12, Burrow 6, Tyreek 2, and Jameson Williams 15

I am leaning toward Wilson and either Mattision or Walker. What do you all think? Part of me hates not picking from round 8 until 11 just in case a run occurs.

A run on what, Kickers?

If you only get two, Tyreek and Wilson.

I think you miss the point of the keeper system. There are runs that take place in the mid-rounds on high value/upside players that are 100% worth it for the potential for the next year. TBH, I may able to still get Tyreek in rd 2 depending upon others keepers.

This is just so laughable that I won’t even bother to comment. I’ll just leave it here for the entertainment of others.

Did you miss that Wilson is a 9th round keeper? Mattison is 10. There are guys in there to target. Yeah, you and I aren’t going to see eye to eye at all.

Sure, that’s why they get drafted there, and not in the 16th round.

But to say that a run of 7th-8th round targets occurred in the 7th-8th rounds sounds kind of silly, don’t you think?

He doesn’t play, does not know any better. Just ignore him. I would g Wilson and Mattison.

Or ignore the guy who pretends to have never heard of Axe Elf before.

Your call.

I guess Sobe never had a nanny to sing him to sleep like all the other children, but for decades now, toddlers have drifted off to the refrains of…

Listen to the Elf,
Trophy on the shelf.
Listen to the others,
Go crying to your mothers.