Keeper Advice! Chase, Wilson, Pickens

Who would you select as your Keeper?

Ja’Marr Chase in round 3?
Garret Wilson in round 13?
George Pickens in round 9?

12 Team PPR.

1 Like

If I had a real early first round pick, I might try to keep Wilson and draft back Chase, but it’s hard to turn down the arguable overall #1 pick in Round 3.

2 Likes

We don’t have our draft order set yet. I like Wilson, however, not sure how the chemistry will be with him and A. Rodgers. Plus, the Jets also have A. Lazard now who already played with Rodgers. Thanks for the advice!

Chase is a super bargain in round 3. Wilson is pretty darned sweet in round 13, but Chase is the elite value pick. Take elite value over “excellent” value.

1 Like

Wilson can be great. Chase is great with a great QB for years to come. Easy choice.

2 Likes

If you want to win your league, you’ll need elite assets. Chase is elite. Wilson is not, at least not yet.

I see how getting Wilson in round 13 is super tempting, as that would be a super steal. But so is getting a top 5 fantasy asset in round 3, and at the end of the day, it will help you more.

2 Likes

Keep in mind that Wilson will be the best pedigree of WR that Rodgers has ever thrown to in his career. Adams was not a first round pick and hadn’t even reached something comparable to Wilson’s roOkie numbers until his 3rd season. Yet at the same time, Wilson had mostly a forgettable carousel of QB’s throwing to him as a roOkie toO. I think it’s highly probable that Wilson will be in the top 5 of WR output by seasons end.

1 Like