10 Team, PPR, 2nd pick, snake draft

I was talking about Jared Cook

Then you shouldn’t have said “Cooks.”

Axe Elf never argues; only educates.

I can see you’ve learned the lessons of politics well. Say it often enough, and it must be so!

Here’s a reality check for you: You aren’t educating anyone. You, and I, are both speculating. You and I have no idea how this season will end. For all you know, Kirk Cousins and Derrick Henry will be out for the season after week 1. I could easily pick 2 players I favor and do the same thought experiment.

My point is, we have ideas, but we don’t know 100% what will happen this season. So quit acting like you have access to some hidden knowledge that is only available to a favored elite. You ain’t that! And neither am I. We both speculate. The only difference between us is I’m humble about it. You act like you’re Moses carrying the tablets down from Sinai.

Don’t get me wrong. I think you do have some knowledge, and I suspect you’re pretty good at fantasy football. Just tone down the attitude, ok? You don’t have to be arrogant. Just state your views, and move on. In the old football cliche, “When you score a touchdown, act like you’ve been there before.” So just act like you’ve been there before, ok? No dancing on people’s heads required.

Here’s a reality check for YOU.

I’m Axe Elf, and…

…and you’re arrogant. Tone it down, hoss. You’re in the same speculative game we all are. You’re nothing special.

Well, we’re only a few days away from the start of Oh Wow, Axe Elf Was Right All Along season, so I guess we’ll see…