Week 6- Sit or Start

A really good read from Derek Brown from our front page giving relevant facts on every game and all players with a bit of a comedic accent.

“Dread it. Run from it. Destiny arrives all the same. And now it’s here. Or should I say, I am.”

– Bye Weeks (Well, really it’s Thanos.)

The test of our fantasy mettle has begun. With the Detroit Lions, Houston Texans, Las Vegas Raiders, and Tennessee Titans all on bye this week, our fantasy squads are thinner. We’re scouring the waiver wire looking for plays, balancing dropping players for desperation starts only to regret it in the end, and praying we pick the right streaming tight end. You know. The one that luck boxes a touchdown with 0:14 left on the clock, sending us yelling and screaming in joy around the living room as the rest of our family stares in disbelief. (There’s no shame in it)

Let’s dig deep. Give those fantasy rosters a rousing pep talk before kick-off.

“Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder.”

I loved this opening from Brown. The time has begun for managers to make their mark in dealing with byes and walking wounded and it’s only gonna get worse.

Let the fun begin.

1 Like

I’m already dealing with it, as most of you have an idea of how many Raiders are sprinkled (some might say littered) across my various rosters.

This is why we have benches.

1 Like

I have 3 players on IR and 2 more who should be but no room at the IR Inn.
My silver lining is that 3 of the 5 are also on bye week.