About the Start/Sit category

Got a Who Should I Start? question for your fantasy football team? Post it up here or share your advice.

Amari Cooper or Cheis Claypool

Championship Weekend and I too am an underdog.
Starting: QB Wilson (Benched Wentz)
RBs R. Penny and Javonte Williams(Bench Jamaal Williams)
WRs Renfrow and G. Davis
Flex A. Jones and J. Howard
Rest of choices: Beasly, McKenzie, but Pringle and Osbourn are available. What are my best choices based on match-ups for me to win this thing. thanks.

Not so much a starting question (already have Kamara, Swift, Kupp, and AJ Brown) but need help figuring out the Flex. Understand I’ll change per weekly line up but I have some tough choices. Hollywood Brown vs. Saquon Barkley vs. Michael Thomas vs. Kareem Hunt. WR vs. RB? I’m thinking Hollywood for week 1 as he should be WR1 and Saquon is facing tough run stop.

I would start Amari cooper over claypool

Should I start Cousins with a full compliment of weapons against a good Saints defense in London or Goff without St. Brown and Swift against a poor Seahawks Def at home?

Randall Cobb or Allen Robinson flex position…14 team ppr

Taysom Hill or JuJu this week at flex in a full PPR league?

Who should i start? PPR 2 RBs 1 Flex, Henry, chubb, jacobs, walker ?

Damien Harris or David Montgomery PPR league

Michael Carter or D’Onta Foreman ?

I went to the waiver wire, as advised, picked up ***T Marshall Jr *** and now I will not be starting the options I was asking about. Who were- Huntley, Hubbard, and Jefferson. I feel that T Marshall has more of a chance next to Moore.

Keep in mind, this is a 10 team league. Full PPR, Redraft.

For my other league which again, is also a 10 Team League, Full PPR, Redraft.

My question was to sit or start, D’Onta Forman or Tyler Allgeier and I have Metcalf but questionable at the WR position…

I got lucky on the Waiver Wire, picked up Deon Jackson/replacing Jonathan Taylor.

So, now… Tyler Allgeier, for one of the flex options, then who? D’Onta Forman or Deon Jackson?
As for WR, if Metcalf does not play, if I were to start D’Onta Forman I can drop Jackson, and try going for DeAndre Carter, or MVS. If that is not a good option, not go for either of them and not drop Deon Jackson, keep him just in case of Taylor not starting again next week. Then Hope for Metcalf to play and or start… At worse case in my stash I also have K. Toney, because he could also be a 1-2 hail mary pass/catch for touchdowns and that would get me points as well.

What are your thoughts!? :face_with_diagonal_mouth: :open_mouth: :hushed: :astonished: :cold_sweat: