Week 2 QB Decision Full PPR - Wilson or Allen

I’m in an 8-team full PPR league with QBs getting a full 6 pts for TDs. I have a choice between Russell Wilson and Josh Allen for QB and by my calculations, they are about even for this week. Does anyone have any insights?

Russ is cooking, brother. I know Allen was the higher consensus pick, but a choice matchup with Tennessee? I think he shows out. Definitely can’t go wrong with either!

I think I agree with you. I played Allen last week and was disappointed (but still won). I think Allen will bounce back in good form this week but I got this feeling about Wilson and his matchup. My only concern is that Wilson has been notorious for having a good week and then flopping the next week. Still, my instincts tell me to go with him. Thanks for your input!

Robert Ray
www.redshift48.com

Last week, Mac Jones put up 281 pass yards and a td, with no rushing against Miami. If Allen can match that AND put up his average rushing output, that’s not a bad day.

On the other hand, I don’t expect Russell Wilson to match Kyler Murray’s output against Tennessee (289 yards, 4 td’s, 1 int, and 5 rushes, 20 yards, and a td), if Wilson can just match the pass td output from Murray, you have a good day ahead.

I have to lean towards Wilson here.