Herbert? Or Ryan or Rush

What to do with Herbert?
I can play Matt Ryan at 10am
Or pick pick up Rush since he plays Monday night and hope Herbert goes?

1 Like

It’s probably safer to plan on a different option this week. Even if he goes, he’s not going to be himself, may still not have Allen back, etc. Ryan will be trying to keep up with the Chiefs, and his WRs are healthy again, so he’s not an unattractive option.

1 Like

I’m screwed either way here. I thought I could get Ryan but he won’t clear waivers till Wednesday. Now I’m looking at Flacco , Mac jones or Rush. It’s a super flex and I have Allen at my other QB. I could play Bateman, Or Garrett Wilson as the flex. Kinda leaning towards jones in this situation

Flacco hasn’t been bad.

1 Like

The Vegas betting line went from LA by 10 to 3. This is almost unheard of but, when I see tons of money going one way I put up my hands and get a QB.

Yep. I noticed that too. It’s tough. We’re gambling on animals who’s trainers are more than happy to put out an illusion. Things were going well. It’s a competitive league. I have a good team and need to win this week. Herbert was an important piece of that puzzle. But Flacco is going to hopefully get me enough points to keep me in it.

Assuming Herbert doesn’t go, Rush is a decent choice, although Flacco has outperformed the last few weeks. I would take the shot on Flacco.

1 Like