QB- Field IF ya can get him.
RB- Gus Edwards will start when he comes back after bye. Chubba will finally get back this week and should take most of the snaps. far from a sure thing but not much out there.
WR- Pickins has been top 20 3 of 5 weeks and the Claypool trade just made him better.
Odel Beckam is apparently back from the dead, a FA and reported to be available this week.
The Steelers traded Chase Claypool, which opens the door for even more targets for Pickens.
- Pickens ranks third on the team in targets over the last four weeks since Kenny Pickett became the starter (23).
- Claypool was one of the players ahead of him (29).
- The Claypool loss will mean more playing time for other players in the slot, but they won’t see Claypool’s target share.
- Pickens was typically the odd man out in 12 personnel, but he will likely be on the field all the time in this personnel grouping going forward.
- He has finished as a top-24 fantasy wide receiver in three of the last five weeks. This trade only increases the odds of him being a consistent fantasy starter over the rest of the season.
- The Steelers had their bye week in Week 9.
TREYLON BURKS, TENNESSEE TITANS (22.8%)
Burks is another highly drafted rookie wide receiver who has missed over a month of football.
- He was playing over 60% of offensive snaps in his last two healthy games.
- He is currently on injured reserve. There has been no recent news on when he returns, but initial estimates put his return around Week 10.
- No Titans receiver has stepped up in his absence, leaving the door wide open for him to take the top wide receiver role in their offense by the end of the season.