Week 11 - Two Questions

PPR League:

(1) Who should I start at FLEX - Darnell Mooney or Jeff Wilson (if Elijah Mitchell is out)?

(2) I have the #12 New Orleans Defense vs the Eagles. Should I drop Jeff Wilson to stream the #5 Miami Defense vs the Jets?

With SF I have to see it to believe it, even then I harbor some doubts. It’s Shanahan afterall. We think we know what to expect if Mitchell is out Even if Wilson gets the start we don’t know his usage or his effectiveness.

They seem to be figuring some things out in Chicago. Montgomery is back and they are letting Fields run a bit. This may lead to fewer overall pass attempts but I think the quality of opportunity goes up when defenses are concerned with rushing threat.

Start Mooney.

Why wouldn’t you drop Saints for Dolphins defense?

1 Like

I’m following the ZakHH advice in my other message – “Drop IND or NO for LAR Defense” I have the Colts and Saints Defenses. I would drop the Colts Defense to stream the Dolphins Defense for Week 11. Then I will drop the Dolphins Defense and pick up the Eagles Defense.

The Saints and Eagles Defenses compliment each other very well. The Saints have easy match-ups Weeks 14, 16 and 17. The Eagles have a very easy ROS schedule with easy match-ups Weeks 13, 15 and 17 and ok match-ups Weeks 12 and 16…

2 Likes

@bigblue562110 That’s why I asked. I thought you would have a reason or I misunderstood the question.

I will start Mooney. I dropped Wilson because I will not play him today even if Mitchell is out. I dropped the Colts Defense and picked up the Dolphins Defense.