Trade - D Swift for N Harris and Cam Akers

Would y’all make this trade? It feels like it could work out well for me, but Akers and Harris are having slow starts to the season, so I am hesitating making the trade. Would love advice on why you love or hate this trade.

1 Like

Unless you are totally devoid of depth at RB, I wouldn’t do it–you’re just splitting the value of one player into two players. Like I said, if you need to start both of them, then ok, you gotta do what you gotta do, but at this point I’d rather have Swift in my lineup than either Harris or Akers. The Steelers’ line is terrible, and the offense might improve once they go to Kenny Pickett at QB, but Harris can’t seem to decide if his foot hurts or not, so there’s that uncertainty too.

1 Like

Thanks, Great point. I don’t need the depth right now, so I’m gonna go with your line of thought there. Makes a ton of sense. Appreciate the advice.

1 Like

To me, Akers is worthless. The Rams are a pass-first team anyway. When they do run, whether it’s Henderson or Akers, they don’t look that good.

So this is a trade between Harris and Swift. Both of them have mild injury histories, with Harris’s being most recent. For upside, I still prefer Harris, although admittedly his recent foot injuries have been worrisome. I would still ride Harris for now.

1 Like

My opinion is that Swift is the best player in all of that

1 Like